{Chapter 4}

POV/Gray Whitlock

"Hun? Oh your already up,great"mom says as she walks into my room and turns on the lights which in turn makes makes me shove my face into my pillow.

"Come on start getting ready it's Friday and the rest of the family is coming tonight"

I had been up all night playing video games with my online friends,so l haven't even slept a wink.I was just about to go to sleep before my mom walked in. I lift my head up from my pillow and turn my head to to face her, she was now standing at the end of my bed with a mug of coffee in her hands.

"Mom is Willson coming today"
Willson hasn't come to the usual family weekend visit in a while,me and him only talk to each other on the weekends when we visit home so it's been really boring without him.

"Yes he is finally joining us and thank goodness for that because today we will be telling the family about the move "

Oh right l forget about that,we're moving well not temporarily but still moving.

"Ok,so can you go now mom l have to get ready"

"Ok hun,l will be waiting down stairs for you"mom says and leaves the room

letting out a yawn I quickly stand up from bed and walk towards my bathroom to start up a shower for myself.l take off my clothes and get in the shower letting my body soak up the warm water.

l'm at home for the time being because I was sent home after l got suspended from my boarding school,l should have gotten expelled after l burned down the gym,l even got arrested for that actually.But thanks to my parents generous donations to the school and some convincing to judge, I only got suspended for two weeks and I'm also on house arrest for those two weeks.It sucks but then my mom told heard me about moving to NYC with the rest of the the family.

Then l will finally get out of my stupid boarding school that has the same people and the same middle school drama.l really hate it there all it gives me is some more privacy from the press,but l still absolutely hate that place.My only real friends l have are my gaming buddies and l don't even know how they look like,l think one of them is in there thirty's.Oh well it's just gaming.

I walk out of the shower and rap a towel around my torso.l head into my closet and pick out a sweater with some sweatpants.

l walk out of my room and make my way to elevator because I am not going to walk those down all those flights of stairs.

......

l make my way to the kitchen where my mom probably is planning for tonight . I walk into the kitchen to be greeted by a very angry mother yelling at a poor butler about l don't know something. I just walk around them and head to the refrigerator to get something to eat,I grab a string cheese and sit down at the breakfast bar.l watch as my mom yells at the butler giving him orders.l would not want to be him any time soon.When she finally calms down she tells the butler to leave and l think l have never seen anyone disappear as fast as he did.

My mom finally turns around with a angry gruff and with her hands crossed under her breasts.When she notices me there she gives me a small smile and starts to talk."well hello there dear,looks like you got something to eat"she says pointing her head at the string cheese rapper in my hand "Well then can you go call your siblings and see when there coming " she says focusing her attention to her phone.

"Ok" l say getting up from the stool and leaving the kitchen.I go into the living room and plop down on the couch.l take out my phone and decide to call my brother first since I know he doesn't have a life.

' Hello,Gray? '

"Hey,so mom just wanted to know at what time you coming home"

' Oh right your on house arrest '