the day with kda and problems

Yo

Y/n POV

Ahri: "so what do you want to do fist? Y/n."

Y/n: "do what you girls want, right now am gonna go get a new hoodie."

I said checking my black hoodie and walking to a clothing store near us with the girls followed behind.

I walk into the store and look around same goes for the girls.

I scan through different clothes and brands like, Chanel Nike, Prada, Hermes, they even had Gucci.

But i ain't spending another thousand dollars on some clothes so yeah fuck Gucci.

Eventually i found two hoodies, a red one a blue one and purple one and when i looked at the price tags it was 50 dollars!

I was about to call some bullshit when I touched the red hoodie and

Sheesh!

They SOFT and SMOOTH too!

....You know what I'll buy them..

I grabbed them and headed to the girls and regret it as I heard them arguing

Looking further i see akali ahri and Evelynn holding up different dresses in the air while Kai'sa stands there nervously.

Akali: "nah uh! This one looks better!"

Evelynn: "are you blind? This one looks better!"

Y/n: "i wish i was legally blind."

Ahri: "girls this one obviously looks better on Kai'sa."

They then noticed me.

Y/n: " ....."

Akali: "y/n! Tell those two that this outfit suits Kai'sa more!"

Evelynn: "no it doesn't, you agree with me right y/n."

(HA! NO-)

Y/n: "what the fu-heck! are you guys arguing about."

Ahri: "well all of us picked out an outfit for Kai'sa and we were wondering which one do you think would fit her best."

All of them showed off their respective outfits

Akali outfit was one that i liked acutely with a black denim sweater a white shirt and gray jeans.

Y/n: "now am no factionist or really have a good sense of clothing I just go with what ever but this fits you more, akali."

I gently pushed the outfit back to akali who had a surprised look but then smiled.

I then turned to ahri who had a yellow dress.

Y/n: "you should keep your dress ahri it matches your blonde hair."

Again i pushed the outfit to ahri who also had a smile.

Now

Evelynn-

Bruh

Evelynn's dress is very exposing to say the least.

Y/n: "you do you."

I turned to Kai'sa

Y/n: "do you even like any of the outfits they showed you?"

Kai'sa: "well i did want a outfit but i wasn't sure what kind."

Y/n: "so this three showed you random outfits you didn't even like then."

I stated and Kai'sa nooded shyly and i looked back at the three

Y/n: "shame on you three."

The three dropped their heads and i see Kai'sa look at one of my hoodies.