y/n quotes

Lines that the mc uses in this chap isn't canon.

But i might use some of them in the story

Me and Kai'sa stood outside and watch as rain poured down from the gray clouds.

Y/n: "do you like rainy days, Kai'sa?"

Kai'sa: "yes i do, what about you?"

Yn: "I like rainy days it reminds me that the world has sad days too."

Next

Sett was panting and sweating and looked at me.

Sett: "how are you not tired? How are you so strong?"

Y/n: "if you want to make a difference you need to change yourself first."

Next

Me and sett sat outside and looked at the sky

Sett: "you've changed y/n. Am proud."

Y/n: "none of us really change over time, we only become more of what we truly are."

Next

Ahri: "would you help someone in need y/n...?"

Y/n: "no."

Ahri: "....why not.."

Y/n: "it is not my business and i rather not get myself involved plus am sure someone else will deal with it."

Next

I turn and see xayah looking at me in disbelief

Xayah: "y/n you really are a bad person...."

Y/n: "me? Bad? How does looking out for yourself make me bad? This isn't a fairy tail or an anime where the mc puts his live out on the line. This is the real world not a fantasy."

Next

I look down on ezreal as we holds his right arm

Ezreal: "i trusted you...........i thought we were friends..."

Y/n: "inside every person you know, there's a person you don't. I am no different, ezreal."

Next

Rye: "hey y/n how do you say no to others so easily?"

Y/n: "sometimes it's just better to tell it to people straight then to leaned them into a false sense of security and truth."

Next

Evelynn: "you should really work on your attitude darling then maybe others will came to like you..."

Y/n: "i don't care if no one likes me. I wasn't born or created in this world to empress others and am sure as hell not gonna entertain them."

Next

Akali: "are you really okay with people hating you? If me and the girls hate you?"

Y/n: "it is better to be hated for who I AM then to be loved for what i am not."

Akali: ".........."

Next

Jayce: "your not the y/n i remember you to be..."

Y/n: "you know it's funny you say that because....... I think am the one who pulled the trigger and killed myself even more then am already am."

Next

Y/n: "anger, joy, sadness, fear, disgust. Do you really need those to be human? If so then, i rather be the monster in this story and wear a mask as long as i live then feel those things."