Change

Y/n POV

It was a few weeks me and ahri had our date and i guess were together now but in those weeks things have

...changed

First we got the girls, they were looking for a new attire for there new album. I didn't get it though but makes sense they want to top popstar and what better then change things up.

And speaking i decided to help ahri with her new clothes since evelynn and the other three already know what to go for.

So far we decided ahri should go for darker clothing not goth but something that HAS popstar ahri with it.

Kai'sa has been working the girls to the bone with new dance moves that i wondered if they would pass out while kai'sa didn't even seem to be tired when they had there dance lessons.

The biggest change of all is me.

I grew!

I'm now 5'7

Y: "HA! YOU'RE STILL SHORT!"

Y/n: "GO FUCK YOURSELF!-"

(A/n): "CUT! TAPE TWO!"

But now that i was taller now it felt different no surprise but, it felt like you were just born and learning how to walk and do other stuff.

And this brings up my features, I looked the same sounds the same and etc. Surprisingly i still had my "scars" unfortunately but meh.

Then there is how my growth effects me in physicality, my arms are longer and legs and i can move better then ever only down side is my original height allowed my to dogged hits alot faster and all the time.

But even so it's not a problem just a minor thing but hey I'm still happy i grew finally.

I sit up on my bed and stretch my arms till i heard a pop and proceeded to pop my back.

It felt nice.

I get out of bed and throw on a long sleeve and some back jogger pants.

I leave my room and step into the kitchen and make myself a grilled cheese.

I take a bit out of it and was about to devour it before i heard someone walk into the kitchen.

I then felt arms wrapped around my neck and fall on to my chest.

Y/n: "good morning ahri."

Ahri: "*yawn* morning y/n."

She sits down next to me and i look over at her and see her tired like state.

Y/n: "did you sleep at all, you look like you stayed up."

Ahri: "yeah i stayed up a little."

Y/n: "for me i just stay asleep and when walking up my body hurts."

Ahri: "i wonder why~"

Ahri: "to much sleep is not good for you y/n."

Y/n: "says the one who stays up at like 5am."

Ahri: "hey!"

Silence falls over until ahri laughed a little and rest her head on my shoulder.

Ahri: "i still remember the day we all saw you when you grew."