truth or dare

Y/n POV

(Dream)

I open my eyes and look around, i then look at my hands and see blood.

Y/n: "i don't know how to feel about this....."

Y: "the fact that you almost killed someone without thinking?"

Y/n: "yup."

I sit up straight and hug my legs together up to my chest.

Y sits down next to me and we look at the endless void together

Y/n: "anyways who did i almost put in a coffin?"

Y: "the fox vastaya's ex. You did almost kill the guy."

Y/n: "almost? Dang. I'll try harder next time."

Y chuckled and shaked his head and got up

Y: "unfortunately we don't have much time so I'll leave you to your thing, until the next time we talk."

I put up a peace sign and slowly fall out of conscience until I fully knock out.

(Real world)

I wake up and sit up.

Y/n: "damm i feel sleeper then usual."

I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom turn on the sink and clean my hands.

I look at myself in the mirror and see the broken glass but can see blood stains on my blue hoodie.

Y/n: "should probably take a shower..."

I smelled myself and i smelled like sweat. With that i take off my clothes start the waiter and get in the shower and start cleaning myself.

(Time Skip)

After i was done taking that fresh shower i come out with only a towel with little drops of water drop on the floor as the rest of my body i already dyed off.

I then grab one of the clothes i picked out and the one ahri bought and put it on.

I layed the clothes on my bed and was about to unwrap my towel when i senses someone in the room

I grab my right hand claw and run a finger over one of the three blades.

Y/n: "step closer. I dare you. They won't find your body."

I say as i now stair at glowing gold eyes
Evelynn: "no need to be so hustle darling."

Y/n: "you should follow what you say and not be so hostile."

Evelynn signs and looks at me with a serious face.

I signed and looked up at her.

Y/n: "if you want to talk then fine we'll talk but first let me change."