a needed talk

Y/n POV

It was a little late when i made it back to the penthouse house at 6-7 before it got dark out and i stepped in to the elevator and waited to get to the top floor.

The doors opened and i walked out yawning a little and scratch my head a little before going to the door and pull out my keys.

Y/n: "oh man I'm tired wait no I'm always tired, nevermind then."

I opened the door to the penthouse and closed it after walking in and going to my room and dropped my backpack and went back and looked around.

Y/n: "where is everyone?"

I go into the kitchen and my eyes land on a note on the fridge. I walk over to it and read it.

Y/n: "hey y/n if you're reading this then where at the studio getting stuff working and will probably be back before midnight, from akali."

So there out then. Alright.

I shrugged my shoulders and threw the note away not carrying for it and walked over to the couches in the livingroom and sat down.

But after a while I decided to lay down instead and looked at the ceiling before i closed my eyes and let my thoughts lose.

I've finished high school and got a diploma so that's good. And i haven't been bothered by aika lucky.

But then that leands to the miner problem that i have now.

Ahri.

I said we would talk but we haven't talked since her heat cycle ended last month. I know she didn't mean to do any of what she did and i understand but if it were any other male then

May she have mercy on him.

Her hold is tight when she grabbed me and her strength was strong, like really strong.

Is it because she's a nine-tails? Or when in heat she gets a boost in physical skill?

I shake my head. That's not the problem.

As i was saying we would talk but after that then what? Do we just go back to normal and pretend it never happened or something?

Then again that's not how it works.

So after we half our chat it's like there is going to be tension between the both of us and the new problem is how are we going to get rid of it.

I mean how do you go about something like this?

*Sigh*

So many questions and no answers.

How frustrating.

Maybe I'm over thinking this and i just need to stop getting a head of myself.

If that's the case then I'll think about this later and do something to keep my mind off it right now, but now what do i do-

*Growl~*

Guess I'll go get some food then.

I open my eyes and immediately am meet with icy blue eyes looking down upon me.

I blinked a few times before sitting up and look at the person who was looking at me for all this time and of course the person is ahri.

Ahri: "hey y/n."

Y/n: "uh hi."

How did i not sense that she was right there?

Ahri: "hey how are you feeling?"