getting along well

Hi:>

Y/n POV

I wake up in the morning feeling like i just got hit by a truck and say

Y/n: "fuck youuuuu."

I get out of bed and headed to the bathroom

I take a shower dry myself off and put on my clothes and grab my toothbrush that i brought with me.

Y/n: "before i leave i brush my teeth with that one mint toothpaste that burns your mouth~"

Y/n: "cuz when i walk out this room~ i already know am gonna hate this day~!"

This toothpaste burnnnnnnns!!!!

I spit that shit out and turn on the sink to cool down my mouth

Y/n: "that burned..."

All well.

And hey no wired dreams too.

I brush my hair a bit and look at myself in the mirror

Y/n: "god my eyes look dead."

I then walk out the bathroom and head to the door to my room

Y/n: "well let's start this shitty day shall we."

I opened the door and walk out closing it behind me

I walk down the hall and see no one in the living room nor kitchen

I thought they went out but i sensed four presidents in those other four rooms.

Y/n: "nope then that means their sleeping in."

I then head to the kitchen.

Y/n: " my job is to make sure that those four dont starve to death so let's see if they have any food."

I opened the fridge and found absolutely

Nothing.

I think i even saw a fly, fly out of the fridge.

But i killed it with a swipe from my claws because their fucking wings annoy me.

Y/n: "wow no food? Forget those four. Am gonna die from starvation."

I signed as i knew what i had to do. Buy food.

Y/n: "at least if i go buy food I'll be able to eat, but i have to walk to the grocery store...."

I shack my head and tell myself to stop being a whiny bicth and sigh one last time before leaving the penthouse/apartment.

(Time Skip)

Ahri POV

I wake up to the smell of something really good and get out of bed i think i even floated, quickly i changed into some clothes and run to the door and opened it and see the others awake.

Akali: "is it me or does something smell really good?"

Evelynn: "kai'sa darling did you cook already?"

Kai'sa: "no i just woke up."

Ahri: "then that means..."

I walk into the living room followed by the other three and the smell of food got stronger.

I look in the kitchen and my mouth water's it was pancakes one with strawberries the other with blueberries and the other two with chocolate on it!!