a disturbing trip down memory lane

Y/n POV

Me and Evelynn got back to the penthouse and she and the other three left soon after for a meeting and photo shots.

I rested on the couch watching some anime

"Your next, jotaro!"

"You bastard DIO!"

"Oh? Your approaching me?"

I think I've said that before...

I watched some more anime before getting bored of it and turned off the tv and checked my phone for anything new on social media.

I didn't see anything worth getting interesting and put my phone back in my pocket.

Y/n: "I'm getting sleepy.."

I must have fallen asleep since everything around me turned dark and i was enveloped in it's warmth.

...

No one's POV

(Six years in the past)

A thirteen year old y/n could be seen walking out of a forest and into the city.

He looks around and starts to walk randomly before looking at his arm

Y/n: "yeah i need a hospital..."

He walks up to someone and asks for the nearest hospital and the person frantically leands him to one after seeing his arm.

...

Fourteen year old y/n was seen walking down the rainy streets wearing a dark blue hoodie and black pants and jordans.

His hood was up protecting his head but really it didn't help. He took a short cut (no pun intended) down a alley before stopping seeing thugs. His left eye seemed to glow and his hood covered his right as the thugs nothing him.

There were three in total

Thug number 1: "well well-ahhhh!"

The first thug ran away as fast as we could.

The other two turn their heads and see y/n standing in front of them

Y/n: "move."

The other two thugs ran away pissing there pants.

...

Fifteen year old y/n stands confusedly face to face from someone from white room (you don't know at the time) but what he did know was blood was going to be shade.

???: "Die monster!"

The guy rushes at y/n with glowing daggers but was meet with a spinning roundhouse kick to the throat and you could hear a crack after words. The guy falls limp meaning he was dead.

Y/n stares at the body before he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and pulls it out and answers a call.

Ezreal: "yo y/n! You up for game night with the gang?"

Y/n: "mmm, sure I'll see you there..."

He hangs up and hears sirens and disappears in the shadows...

...

Sixteen year old y/n turns around with his unchanging pokerface and looks to see a man behind me

???: "y/n."

Y/n: "and what do want kind sir."

Yorick: "my name is Yorick and i have a proposal for you."

Y/n: "i don't plan on getting married but go on..."

.

Yorick and y/n were now in a agency where people were around sharpening their weapons or doing paper work or londing up ammunition for different fire arms.