information before the storm

Ahri POV

I was listening in on y/n's conversation with Kyle and i know it was wrong but i heard some interesting stuff.

Me Evelynn Kai'sa and Akali all looked at him.

I couldn't sense a slimmer of nervousness from him.

Ahri: "is what i heard true y/n?"

I already told the girls what i heard and now it was all on y/n. Please say it's not true...

Y/n POV

Ahri: "is what i heard true y/n?"

I took a moment and look at all of there faces, Evelynn has her shades on but had a frown. Kai'sa had a sad experience with a hint of fear. Akali was blank and she had her mask on. And ahri's, it was on that was pretty much begging for me to lie.

Y/n: "it's true."

Ahri: "why did you kill them?"

Evelynn: "there our fans y/n."

The two quickly say and i just stare at them.

Y/n: "if i didn't do anything those perverted fucks would have threatened or killed kyle."

Y/n: "after all, he's a gray isn't he?"

They all widened their eyes, extremely shocked.

If you don't know what a gray is then I'll tell you. There people that have zero to no ability. Not even magic.

Anyways back to the story.

Kai'sa: "h-how did you know that?"

Y/n: "for one his not like others who have powers, two the fact that he didn't demonstrate or did anything remotely natural gave it away and three i can't sense any super natural or magical coming from him."

Akali: "you can do that."

I whistle and look to the side.

Evelynn: "still, if Kyle didn't find those dead fans and someone else did we would be ruined."

Y/n: "so you knew."

Evelynn: "we knew but we didn't know who caused it."

Evelynn chuckles.

Evelynn: "i should have known it was you."

Y/n: "guess you didn't think hard enough."

Kai'sa: "do you have anything to say for yourself?"

Y/n: "what are you my mother?"

Ahri: "y/n please just answer our questions."

I sigh. This is pointless.

Y/n: "you know what i do got something to say, in my defense, they throw the first punch and i just defended myself."

Akali: "how does self defense contradict murder?"

Akali ask genuinely curious... i wonder why.

Y/n: "it's not murder if there's no witnesses."

Akali: "oooh ok."

Ayo?

Evelynn: "though i have to ask have you done any more crimes? If so which?"

Y/n: "arson and drop kicking a child because it wouldn't shut up so, add assault."

Akali: "why'd you do arson?"

Y/n: "to piss off the government."

Akali: "oh."