freak out

Y/n POV

(Dream~)

I woke up looking around me to see I'm in some sort of front porch or something.

I stand up and see little me kicking the ass'es of the guys in the black suits before he grabbed one and threw him into another one.

Did i mention my little self was like 8-12 years old? I'm kicking grown men's ass'es with no problem.

Little y/n: "annoying pest. Feel pain..."

Little me did a roundhouse kick to the guys jaw line and oh damm....it broken.

???: "sir we need help!!"

???: "g-get a-away from m-me you devil!"

???: "DON'T INSULT HIM YOU DUMB FUCK!"

Little me made a little grunt before suddenly sprinting into the woods nearby the, wait give me a sec.

I turn in front of me and see a nice looking house.

Little me hit the dash to the woods nearby the nice looking house.

I chased after him to see where he was going but he just got further away and a white light surrounded me getting brighter until i had to close my eyes.

(Real world)

I opened my eyes and immediately wanted to close them due to the fact that the rays of sunlight was coming through the blinds and messing me up.

Y/n: "this is why i don't go out as often, the sun is a menace not only to me but to the summer too."

I get up and close the blinds making it dark in my room. Perfect, just how i like it.

I literally yeeted myself to my bed and put the covers over me and was ready to fall asleep when i heard knocking on my door.

"Y/n!"

Y/n: "fuck off."

I respond back to akali who knocked on the door again.

Akali: "Kai'sa made breakfast tho!"

Y/n: "I'm trying to get my beauty sleep go away."

Akali: "but what about breakfast!"

Y/n: "i don't care, my stomach will eat itself now let me go back to my sleep woman."

Akali: "alright but don't say i didn't warn you."

She walks away and i click my tongue in annoyance and snuggled in to the covers. Wait what did she say?

A realizations comes to me and i groan and force myself out of bed again and go to my closet in the room.

I put on a orange shirt and gray pants and white nikes before my door was open forcefully.

Ahri: "Y-!"

Y/n: "stop don't say another word I'm up."

I ruffle my hair trying to make it look good and walked past ahri with her following me to the kitchen.

Walking in i sat at the table and saw all the girls there, i sat down and ahri surprisingly sat next to me but i just put my head down.

I suddenly felt someone smack the back of my head and i responded in kind

Y/n: "which ever one of you cock suckers smack me your mom's a hoe."

(Time Skip)

Kai'sa placed the plates on the table and i picked my head up and saw it was curry.