"The Baddest"

Y/n POV

I was outside the penthouse standing near the entrance but today was the day ahri and the girls were having their concert.

I sigh and look down and saw this gay ankle bracelet that was put on my along with a chip that knows where I'm at 24/7.

After i admit that i killed someone, in front of cops i was brought to the police station and i was interrogated.

Only reason i wasn't in jail was because of Evelynn having control over the police but even so they put this shit on me.

They said that they couldn't just let me be Scot free which is fair in a sense.

But after that ahri chocked the hell out of me because murder, before they went to get their hair done and be prepared for the concert.

Y/n: "should hide this."

I put my pants sleeve down covering the ankle bracelet.

I was surprised when i was told that i could go to the kda concert since I'm suppose to be on house arrest but whatever really.

Suddenly a limousine pulled up and i leaned off the building wall and walked towards it.

The door opened and i got in

Tiffany: "hello sir."

Y/n: "long time no see tiffany it's good to see you."

Tiffany: "same for you too sir, how as it been?"

Y/n: "it's been a little crazy but I'm still alive."

Tiffany chuckles and starts the car again

Tiffany: "ready for the concert sir?"

Y/n: "I'm hoping it's better then the last time i went."

Tiffany: "hm, would you like me to put on some music?"

I shake my head.

Y/n: "nah it's fine play what ever you want."

Tiffany nods and he puts something on and we start a new conversation.

Truly

What a gentle giant.

.

Ahri POV

It was finally the time. I looked at myself in the mirror seeing my new look from now on.

 I looked at myself in the mirror seeing my new look from now on

"The red dye really was a good idea after all."

I turn my head to look at akali and her new look.