The Rich's party

Y/n POV

I feel like i just lost something.....

I pull out my phone and look at the address for the party that ahri gave before i left.

Y/n: "should be up around here."

I head up the street until i spotted where the party was talking place.

It was a big ass house.

Y/n: "no comment."

I take my hood off and stuff my hands in my pockets and walk up to the house.

The party was in full swing from what I can tell. People were piled all around dancing drinking and chatting and that was only the outside. I stand there for a sec before continuing.

I never really been to party's like this only once but i don't remember what happened so this will be my "first" time to party like this and am kind of interested to see how big this house is.

Nasus: "what the fuck is this?"

I stop as one of the guys on the steps looks at me. I recognize him, he's nasus one of the football teams linebackers. But i really know him because he's one of Chad's friends. He tossed his cup aside and walking into the lawn where i was at at the moment.

Nasus: "who the hell let Southside bums here?"

Y/n: "i was invited here by a friend."

Nasus laughed like i told him a joke. He was bigger and toler than me and he was no joke on the field, but people like him are the ones that break easily.

Nasus: "yeah right how about you go back to your sewers you rat."

Y/n: "oh your done laughing, cool."

Nasus: "who did you think i was laughing at you misaka."

Y/n: "that's what you're mom calls you every time she sees you, and that's on god."

Nasus shot me a look but his glare wasn't even intimidating. By this point everyone outside had taken notice of the situation.

Y/n: "now I'll ask nicely let me be."

Nasus: "I'll let you be once you get the hell outta here, we don't have room for you shorty."

I signed and was almost read to throw this hands but sadly it didn't happen.

Ahri: "y/n~!"

I look over and immediately boobs were in me face, looking more closely it was ahri boobs.

Nasus seemed surprised at ahri literally clinging to me and hugging me.

Ahri: "am so happy you're here! I thought you worn't coming!"

Y/n: "well here i am."

After getting the siltgly drunk ahri off me she looks at nasus and then at me and pieced together what was going to happen.

Ahri: "oh screw off nasus, he's with me."

Nasus: "you really invented rats?"

Ahri's eyes glowed and her tails were still

Ahri: "I'd watch what you say, nasus. Let's go y/n."

Nasus look at her then at me as she drags me off into the house but i turn and flip off nasus and he mumbled to himself.

Inside the house, was even more people, all from kids that i knew from school mostly the popular one's and a few celebrities here and there who were singing to the multiple crowds in the house.