party gone wrong

Y/n POV

I was in a corner of the masion watching the party take place.

I was alone

Very.

Y/n: "I miss those guys..."

I drink the rest of my punch and throw my cup away and lean back on the wall behind me.

A few hours had past by and i contemplated leaving and get a bus and walk the rest to the penthouse but decided not too, for the time being anyway.

???: "Enjoying the party?"

I turn my head to the side and see a woman approach me, she had white color hair and purple eyes and was wearing a expensive dress.

Y/n: "the punch is good, I'll give it that."

And now she's next to me, looking at me.

Y/n: "I'm sorry can i help you."

Syndra: "my name is syndra and i heard what you said to Le'Blanc."

Y/n: "yeah cool, cool i don't give a fu-i mean i couldn't care less."

Syndra: "?"

Y/n: "it's rude to swear to the people you meet for the first time."

Syndra: "so you'll insult someone that you're friends introduce you to but when it's someone else entirely you're nice to them?"

I turn to face her the light from the party lighting our faces in the dark.

Y/n: "you're a smart ass eh, i like that."

We started chatting for a bit and all was good.

Syndra: "so you don't like this type of party?"

Y/n: "no, i don't. All of those people think their special just because they have a little bit more money and think it's better to have there head up their asses."

Syndra snickered trying not to laugh.

Syndra: "hehe..he..uh are you friends with evelynn?"

Y/n: "nope."

Syndra: "o-oh.."

Even with the loud music i could hear her voice crack a little

Y/n: "so why did you ask if me and evelynn where best buds exactly."

Syndra looked to the floor and rubbed her neck.

Syndra: "90% of the people who meet evelynn start to wish they didn't wake up in the morning that day. Believe me when i tell you that no one would stop her because she always gets what she wants."

I shake my head.

Y/n: "not always..."

Syndra: "and i am one of them who is also scared, that's why i came to you since you didn't seem afraid of her more like you didn't care for her."

Y/n: "more like i don't care about her."

Syndra: "w-well i came here to ask you to stop her bloodbath."

Y/n: "ok i get what you mean but let me ask you this syndra, why should I help you?"

I turn to her again.

Y/n: "i mean you could have just spent our time just to ask that, in a way you are trying to use me for protection."

Syndra: "no that's not true..."

Y/n: "you hesitated, and i won't help you because i feel pity for you or it's because it's the right thing to do or any of that shit. Again we just meet i have no reason to help you."