New home? maybe?

Y/n POV

..Heavy breathing....

.
.
..
...
..
.
.
.
..
.
...
.
.

...More heavy breathing..

I-i

I look at my hand and claws that are covered in blood....

...Well..

My arms

Legs

And my torso

Are covered in blood...

And i feel like am about to pass out

My body is still, my blood covered hands are shaky and sweaty and my legs are shaking and my breath is ragged.

Y/n: "i feel like....am ...about to knock out."

I look at myself in the broken shards of a mirror and see that little splats of blood is on the right side of my face...

I remember it well. I found those guys that trashed my place and killed them showing no mercy.

I really remember...

The slashing

The beating

The screams of pain

The begging for their lives

It all feels...

Weird.

Yes i have killed before but this feels like well this feeling

Is familiar in a way

I then look at myself again

Y/n: "i should clean this off.."

Using the last bit of my strength i had left i got up and head to the bathroom and turn on the sink and cleaned the blood off my hands claws, face.

I removed the clothes that were soaked with blood i had on me i had right now throw them away and was able to find a nice set of clothes, thankfully.

It wasn't much, a black t-shirt and gray pants.

Feeling the tiredness feeling getting the better of me i allow myself to sink into it as my body drops to the floor like i just died and slept.

(Y/n's dream)

My eyes shot open as i quickly get up and look around.

Feeling my breath and my body are unstable i try to calm myself and after a bit my body wasn't shaking and my breathing was at a good pace.

Is project x ready?

Yes sir!

I looked behind me and see a man in a redsh brown suit and a scientist

How as he been doing?

He has been doing amazing sir! Unlike the other children this one is unique!

I then turn my focus on a little boy his head was low but he had (h/c) and had white robes like clothing on.

How so? I want to know.

Well sir the kids here try to adapt to the harsh conditions we have but this boy y/n.

For the first time in a long one my eyes widened but only a little

He learned to evolve and to prove that we had the kids take a exam those kid rushed to finish while y/n took his time and showed no signs of struggle or confusion.