IV

Jay

Time flies so fast and I am already a graduate. There is no need for me to look for a job as the job is already waiting for me and guess what, dad has a new idea that I am really excited to hear because it includes 'hard-to-find' elements. Those kinds always sell at a high price. And it will be better if we'll be the first to claim it.

I laid on my bed as I open my phone and scroll through the page about the JS fashions. Park Sunghoon, the only child of the current president and CEO of the said multi million company.

On the other hand, Shim Jaeyun, a male coming from an unknown background without any connection in the powerful names in the country.

His IG page contains photos in the fields or beside the sea. So basically he's from an agricultural type of family. No wonder why Park Sunghoon is hiding their relationship. Considering the fact that his parents are already good friends with the Chua family from China. I am certain, an arranged marriage will occur between Sunghoon and the eldest daughter of the Chua.

Poor him, he has to be tied to someone who probably hates.

An idea popped in my head as I begin to scroll through our company's humanity area as I tried to look for a way to help Sunghoon.

I will soon be on the top positions of the company. I would like to enter a partnership with JS Fashions. I can take Jaeyun as my assistant or something then him and Sunghoon can have the time of their lives.

I laughed to myself as I thought my plan would be great.

I again scrolled through the page of JS Fashions when I came across the history to which intrigued me when I read the word, 'previous owners'.

Opening the article, I was met with a photo of a man and a woman with a newborn in the woman's arms.

"Park Jongyuk and his wife Park Hyeojin  found dead in the Park Mansion on May 02, 2002 along with their one month old baby, Park Jongseong who was found burnt in his room. The suspect of the murder was unknown and the police found no evidence of the crime, they admit to be in a dead end."

My eyes were fixated on the photo of the man as I began to think he looks familiar. Where did I see him?

So it means, the current owner of the said company is the younger brother, the younger Park and he got the position because his brother was gone and he's the only direct descendant of the said owner.

I can only imagine that he killed his own brother to get the company --

Wait, what if?

I slapped myself as I began to focus on the issue on hand, how to help Sunghoon avoid the marriage and end up with Jaeyun in the end.

I give excruciating punishments if I want to. As painful as I want. But if I give gratitude, it's also immense. It is rare for me to thank someone because it is rare that someone will do something good to me.

And Sunghoon, I wonder if I am the one he was talking about with Jaeyun before. If so, does he still think of me? Or he already forget about me? But whatever it is, I still have this weird  urge to help him.

A knock brought me out of my thoughts.

"Sir, your dad's calling for you . . . he's in his office"

Oh right . . he just got home

I went to his office and I found him on his desk with a bunch of papers. Is this his new plan?

"I'm here"

"Perfect, .  . I want to show you something. . ."

I sat down on the chair as he placed the papers in front of me. They're photos of what look like pearls. Wait those are no ordinary pearls.