XXXVII

Jungwon

I smiled when I saw how Jay hyung calmly spoke to his biological father in a calm and peaceful manner. It is actually a good improvement on Jay hyung that no blood was shed and how he handles the situation so calmly is very astounding. He creeped me out on the first minutes together with Sunghoon hyung but they both made me proud, well Jake hyung especially.

Sunghoon and Jay hyung would really look good together. . . as siblings don't misunderstand me.

The power this duo radiates is deadly.

However, those mermaids are also deadly. Despite knowing that they won't and will never get me, they're still very persistent that it is kinda annoying but scary at the same time.

It just so happen that they are many and managed to convince other kingdoms that I am a threat to the sea so I must be captured resulting in more numbers of combined powers to beat me. I can see how the surface is so calm making me more nervous as they could be stirring up under the waters in different areas of the world. They could be making tsunamis after tsunamis in other areas just to make me surrender.

Closing my eyes, I began to feel the ocean and I began to send it a signal to stay calm no matter what. Don't respond to the mermaid's powers of the sea. I cannot let them harm innocent people because thats not what we are. Mermaids are peaceful creatures and won't hurt unless we're hurt first. Innocent humans can he harmed or killed.

The ground began to shake and I realized, the sea looked boiling. It only mean one thing, they're attacking from under the sea. The waters from that sea can literally come out with more force and power as it is from underneath and not just the surface.

I look at my friends who looked very confused except Sunoo hyung who seems to he having flashbacks from when we're faced with that huge wave. This is not just any wave tho, this could be a tornado or a whirlpool but it is under the sea so a whirlpool, this could suck anyone near the shore. In other words the building we're in.

I cannot do anything if I'm here.

I ran outside with Jay hyung following me.

"Where are you going?!"

"They're making a strong whirlpool. If I won't step into the sea, it could suck up that building and everything near it. . . trust me, just bring the others to safety"

I didnt let him say a word and pushed him inside.

I transformed into my original form and jumped into the sea and instantly, I feel the pull so I swam the opposite way the whirlpool is spinning as my whole tail glow. Closing my eyes, I began to control the sea to make it stop the spin but because there are way many mermaids than me, it is taking me a long time.

Ok I hate to hurt you all but you left me with no choice.

I jumped up the surface bringing the waters with me and with it still spinning, it is easier to lift it in the air. This is so tiring.

I am getting higher and higher to the sky and I began to sing again. As the waters raised higher, I can hear the mermaids underneath bumping to each other and others are thrown to farther part of the sea. Others are launched somewhere I don't know and I couldn't care where. They chose to fight me, they will get a fight.

The sight is almost unrealistic now with the water going so high as it spins slowly this time. I raised my hand and forcefully bring the water down with a splash successfully slamming the remaining mermaids into the seafloor with the force of the waters.

But I know it is not enough because it is still not over. Because a lot of mermaids are looking for me, it won't stop and they will just continue to terrorize the other parts of the sea.