Bonus Chapter

Jungwon

Time flies so fast and many things have happened since then.

First of all, Sunghoon and Jake hyung got married, where you ask? Of course in the resort they owned. Secondly, Sunoo hyung and Riki tied the knot as well and they also did in the resort as their venue.

Jay hyung and I got married after them. We got married also in the resort but we did it outside, or the beach to be exact. As for Heeseung hyung and Erin, they are currently in their honeymoon.

However, after our marriage, a lot of things has changed. And it is not for the better.

Ever since we tied the knot, I thought it will make our relationship stronger and more beautiful but it is the exact opposite.

After marriage, Jay hyung is always at work. He always comes home late or more like doesn't come back home at all. He is always busy that even if he comes home late, he will leave for work so early and I wake up without any note from him or not even a phone call or text message that he has left for work.

Gone are the midnight cuddles because he always sleep with his back facing me and every time I tried to cuddle with him, he always slightly push me away and go back to bed because he's tired.

I feel so sad and I feel like I'm no longer his priority in life. That our marriage is the last time that I will feel his love towards me. This time, I am again alone in our home because he is not here, he's at work.

I admit, I miss him so bad but I can't confront him. Every time I tried to talk to him, he will always raise his palm shutting me up and then he's back to his work. It hurts so bad.

I can always escape right? Like I can always swim back to the ocean right? Yes I can but I don't want to.

What if the moment I leave will really end us and he will really leave me for good?

I want to hold on to the small hope I have that we can go back to how we were before. I want to hold onto that hope that if I don't give up on us, he will see me and will again hold my hand.

I don't want us to end. Not when we just begin a new chapter in our relationship.

I hugged my knees near my chest as I let my tears be washed off by the water falling on me. I'm crying, its too painful to feel neglected, to be alone, to be turned down. I wish Jay hyung will come back and see me again. I wish his papers will disappear and then I will be his priority again.

I miss his voice calling me by the nickname he gave me. He is no longer cooking for me.

The more I think of those times we spent together in total bliss made me tear up more. What did I do wrong? What happened to us?

Have I become worthless in his eyes? Have I become ugly?
Am I that annoying?
Am I such a baby?

I don't know. Everything is still processing to me. Maybe he has hone tired because I'm too dependent on him and he is tired of me being so much of a baby.

Did I tire him out?

Just then, I heard the door to our room open and of course, he's just here to grab some files.

"Carrots? Where are you?"

The bathroom door was pushed open and I felt his arms around me.

"What's wrong? Are you alright?"

He pulled my bathrobe from the rack and wrap it around me before he carried me to our bedroom where he carefully place me on the bed.

"Don't you have work?"