Chapter-6

[Author's POV]

'But, this time you won't be able to be free from the deal...'

Andrius's words rang in her mind as she took off her earring putting it on the table. Lucky she that her parents did not see her dancing with Andrius.

Till the ride to her home, she was thinking about his weird words which were not making any sense to her.

"Whatever is the deal? I'm not gonna have any contact with him anymore." Thus, she decided to fully ignore him whenever she sees him.

She does not find a single reason to be near him at all. And after the deal has finished, she does not want to have any contact with him anymore.

But to her misfortune, Andrius has no intention of it...

Because he had made the intention of keeping her with him...

Always...

This one week without her was something he would not want to experience again. He felt so empty and frustrated.

He even stopped getting information about her whereabouts knowing it was not needed but still wanted to know what is she doing, especially if she was again talking to that duck guy.

Not a second passed in this week when he did not think of her. He wanted to see her, he wanted to hold her hand again and see her getting nervous in front of him yet snapping at him in her mind, but he did not.

Why should he do it? The deal was over then why can't he forget her. He was feeling restless so much.

He even met his friends, but there to Leon made him remind him about her pushing his patient-level more.

His other two non-vampiric friends were also like him. All whipped for normal human girls, but at least they knew that they want her, but he does not even know if he want her.

And Leon told him to get confirmed about it. What can he do other than to think about her? He always does that and he does not have a choice as she had captured his mind totally.

At last, giving up on his patient, he came to the party where he got information about Arima being here. One look at her was enough for him to stop thinking about everything. 

Other than top and jeans, she was all prepared in a party dress and in his favorite color, grey. 

Talking with some girl walking in the corridor, with a smile on her face, was an alluring sight for him. Her bright smile, he loves it a lot. Just like her scent. 

He was burned in jealousy first when he saw his friends gazing at Arima, but he then got happy for them too as they found their love again.

But, someone else had to push his buttons again as some human guy asked Arima for dance. Arima even said yes, but he did not like it at all.

His mind, heart, body both wanted to shout at that guy that Arima was his and only his. He wanted to burn him down in the fire of hell leaving no substance of his existence.

However, leaving that useless work he chose to dance with her. Which he did. This time for him was enough for him to know that he wanted Arima.

Just by having her in his arms again, he felt so much relaxed and satisfied. He would not like to leave her again, nor he would let her.

He still does not know what to call his feelings, but the thing which is more important right now is that he wants her and he will keep her with himself. Forever.

The feeling he feels when she is close to him is something he can't describe yet he does not want to lose it again.

Now, the only thing left for him was how to propose to her. The easiest way for him was to go and directly tell her that he want her.