Chapter-35

[Author's POV, Morning]

The table was completely flipped over, splitting into pieces, while the men standing there remained motionless, not saying anything.

"YOU COULDN'T FIND THEM, BUT THAT MAN FOUND MY WIFE'S NUMBER? What are you all up to?!! Huh!!" Andrius yelled at them.

He has been on a rampage since discovering that Jordan called Arima on her birthday, and his committed men are suffering his torment.

A soft knock on the door was heard before anyone could say anything further. Andrius could tell by the soft aura on the other side of the door that it was his wife.

He stepped to the door and opened it only to discover her standing there, all dressed up for her final day of college.

"What is it?" Andrius asked her right away, as his gloomy self transformed into a gentle one in front of his wife. 

His guards would have been taken aback by the rapid shift in him if it hadn't been a matter of time until he met Arima. Those guards, however, have realized that their master is madly in love with his wife.

"Um... My friends and I have planned a day out after college. So..." Arima's voice trailed off, wondering if he would allow her or not.

He wouldn't say anything, but she had noticed numerous changes in him since she informed him about her call with Jordan. He was now pretty serious about the problem.

He was silent for a few moments as if he was deep in thought. He felt a dark presence surrounding him just as he was about to say something to her. 

He recognized this person or thing immediately, but he cannot let Arima see who is approaching the place. She can be easily frightened.

"Fine. Just don't go anywhere else without first informing me." That was all he said before closing the door in her face, leaving her stunned.

He just shut the door in my face?

Andrius had never done anything like this before, so it was a surprise to her. He appeared to be hiding something from her in the room.

Then she was reminded of the room's circumstances. Some smashed items in the room informed her that he was having an unpleasant argument with someone.

He turned around as he closed the door to confront his slaves, his powerful black soul slaves who had come there without permission.

"Ask permission before entering my mansion." After hearing their lord's harsh command, those slaves could only kneel down. They could see he wasn't pleased with their unannounced appearance.

"Please accept our apologies, Lord. However, we do know a few things about Rowan and Jordan."

[Evening, 7 p.m.]