Chapter-22

[Author's POV]

Andrius has spent many years with those people. Jordan, Syed, and Gabriel, he knows them inch by inch, their personality, and intentions. 

He is aware of everything about them. He can even predict their next move in the battle. 

The four of them were sons of Jordan, but Syed and Gabriel were his most dreadful enemies. And that wouldn't call a silly brotherly fight.

It can be called a battle for each other's blood. And after Andrius left their house in his teenage years, Gabriel and Syed had no chance to win over him ever.

However, with Austin, the case is the total opposite. 

Moreover, Austin and Andrius had no affection between them, not a single bit. The only thing they share is their good-for-nothing father's blood.

In childhood, none of them would approach each other. Neither for playing nor for battling. They had lived like strangers with each other under one roof, and still, they are.

Andrius had no idea who, what, and what kind of personality Austin has. And that's the riskier thing.

Because, if he's the enemy, then he is the worst enemy. Because Andrius has no idea who and what he is.

I need to keep an eye on him...

With the final thought, he separated his eyes from the way, their car left his mansion's territory. 

Then he saw Arima who was standing there in the study room, in deep thought. He came forward and hugged her.

It was his mistake to let her come in front of those men's eyes. He never wanted this. Never again.

He wanted to keep her away from all those evil eyes, especially these four men, in which, he had no idea about one person at all.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned, but she shook her head as yes, making him sigh. 

After a moment, he remembered that she wanted to say something to him when she came into the room but stopped seeing those men.

"Butterfly, you were saying something, when you came in the room. What is that you wanted to say?" It was after a long time that she came to him by herself in so much hurry that she did not even knock before coming into the room. 

He eagerly wanted to know what she wanted to say to him. He waited for her to say something, but what he got in return was a glare from her. She harshly pushed him away from her much to his shock.

"You jerk! How can you do this to me?" Call him mad, but, he was feeling happy seeing her throwing her anger at him, whatever the reason behind it.

"How can you forbid me from going to my parent's house? You can't cage me like this..." She continued scolding him, while he had no effect of her scolding at all on him. 

He was just grinning happily seeing her talking to him, more like scolding him after a long time.

"You're smiling here..." After noticing him smiling only, she finally stopped and asked him in disbelief. The smile on Andrius's face widened evermore. 

"Andrius, you..." Arima came forward angrily to him pointing her finger at him, but her words were cut off as Andrius grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her closer to him.

Bending his neck to her, he placed his lips on hers shocking her. Capturing her waist, he pulled her closer, as he continued to devour her lips the way he wanted.

However, on the other side, Arima was struggling to get free from his hold. Her anger was at its peak, and she was in no mood to get any kind of kiss from him.