Chapter-27

[Author's POV]

"Boss, we have searched every possible place where they could be, but they were not found." 

Marcus informed his boss, who was currently sitting on the sofa putting one leg on another, leaning his head on the headboard.

"Hmm. Continue the search and keep an eye on Austin." Marcus nodded to his order and left the room.

Andrius opened his eyes and thought deeply about all the things those guys are doing. Of course, he knows that they are scared of him.

They have an idea that how much powerful Andrius is, if not for his mother's promise, they would not have been alive till now.

However, Andrius also knows that they are not cowards. Or he should say they are dumb. Even after having an idea about Andrius's power, they would still attack him.

Especially, Jordan. He is the dumbest demon he had ever seen. He would never accept his defeat in front of Andrius. He would do whatever it takes to harm Andrius. 

For the last 12 years, Andrius ignored them fully, as getting into any argument with them would lead him to kill them, which was against his mother's promise.

However, now, the situation has changed. They love to destroy everything that Andrius love, and now his love is Arima.

That's why he can't back down or ignore them. He needs to finish them off as soon as possible. They are a threat to his wife's life and he would finish this threat.

--------------

"Really!" Amber exclaimed with shock, hearing all the story from her sis, behind her absence for more than a week in college.

"Why are they fighting with each other?" Amber asked curiously. Arima left a deep breath and answered.

"I also don't know. Andrius hasn't told me." Amber nodded humming as they both sat in the campus garden under the tree.

"It's all that demon's fault." Amber exclaimed angrily ripping the chips packet in anger. Arima smiled at her, knowing her nature. 

And before Amber could say any more accusing words, to her dear demonic husband, Arima's phone rang. Both of their eyes went to the phone ringing laying in her bag.

"Speak of the devil." Amber blurted out and then clear her words. "No, no. Speak of the demon." She gritted in anger and picked up the phone from the bag before Arima could pick it up.

"Amber, what are you..." Amber did not reply and just picked up the call swaiping her finger on the green button and then hitting the speaker button.

"Hi, butterfly..." Came a husky voice of Andrius from the phone as they both heard it.

"My sis has a name and that's Arima. So, call her that!" Amber lashed out at him in a loud tone pointing her finger at the phone like he was standing there.

"You have a loud voice, sister-in-law." By his tone, Arima knew he was smiling right now. Amber got angrier.

"I'm not your sister-in-law." Amber shouted back more loudly near the mic of the phone, wanting to hurt his ear. 

Arima sighed at her little sister's act. Well, she isn't scared now that he would hurt her. She does not think that Andrius would hurt her for her rude behavior with her. 

Andrius could only smile on the other side putting his phone a little away from his ear. He loves to mess with her.

"You do remember that your dear elder sister is my legal wife, right?" Andrius remarked, and Amber really wanted to smash the phone but stopped knowing that it was Arima's phone.