Chapter-7

[Author's POV]

The vase was thrown on the wall as the table in the study room caught in the fire. Why? Because the master of the house is right now in an angry mood.

Even Marcus is not in the best courage to go and tell him something about Arima as right now she is the reason why his master is angry.

"Why the hell is she not picking up my call??!!" Came shout of Andrius from the room followed by some breaking sound which he knew that he had broken the phone in anger.

For the first day, Andrius thought to give her time. So, he did not contact her after he did her small kidnapping from her college.

But, it's been three days and she had tried her best to avoid him at any cost. Truthfully, he was the one who has not gone to her house to meet her.

Whenever he would call her she would cut the call on the next second after knowing that it was him.

Realizing his anger, he did not want to go there to meet her directly afraid that he would hurt her.

But, today, he has lost his patience. He does not care if it's nearly past 10 in the night, he just wants to meet her right now and he will.

--------------

Doing her homework in her room, a nervous look had covered Arima's pretty face. Andrius had called a few minutes ago.

Every time, she would cut his call, she fears that he would come to her directly. The next day after her kidnapping, she felt so relieved that he did not contact her.

For a day, she thought that he had left her but no, the next morning, his messages and calls started and her ignorance for it, too.

After his demonic confession, she would not even like to stay in the same city as him. But, she does not have any power to do anything in this.

She could not even sleep in the night when he told her about his feeling. She does not know what is his intention behind all this drama that he is doing.

She never imagined that she would get her first confession from a demon and that, too, from Andrius.

From whom, to run away, to get away, she helped him to find a guy. She still feels guilty over it because he died because of her.

"Didn't I tell you I hate your ignorance for me?" A dark voice from behind her shocked her whole body as she stood up and turned around only to find the same person whom she was ignoring all these days, sitting on her bed.

His intense eyes were fixed on her figure. Out of fear, she took her steps back away from him. She closed his eyes in frustration again seeing her resistance from him.

"Come here." He nearly ordered in a deep tone reaching out his hand for her to hold. Arima shook her head vigorously and took another step back but she was at the door behind her.

"A-Andrius, p-please leave..." She requested in a soft tone, more like pleaded. His pissed expressions were scaring her.

His sudden arrival here scared her more. The window and door both were locked. She did it with her own hands. But, now the window was opened, which means he took its help to enter her room.

"Butterfly, you don't want your family to know about my presence here, in your bedroom..." Arima's eyes widened at his words.

Is he threatening me by my family...?

This mere thought scared her thinking what if he tried to hurt her family. She still did not want to go near her, so she tried the last chance to request him softly.