Chapter-20

[Author's POV]

"Hey, Alina!" Lisa waved her hand at Alina who was looking for them in the crowded canteen and finally found them with the help of Lisa.

"Hi, Alina." Arima greeted her as she replied with a smile. They all were engrossed in their chatting. Alina had now started to open up to them.

"Alina, what's on your neck?" Jennie asked pointing to her neck getting all others' attention. Alina's hand instantly came flying upon her neck, like hiding something.

"Umm... it's nothing... an insect bit me." Alina nervously replied, scratching that part of her neck that she was hiding.

Others only nodded at her reply, but Arima felt she was hiding something. Seeing her red face and nervous eyes, reminded her about herself when she would be hiding the marks of that demon from them.

Does she have any boyfriend?

She thought, and she was getting the same answer for herself seeing her red face. Well, it did not concern her. It was normal to have a boyfriend and girlfriend.

Thinking about Andrius, she remembered the incident about a few days ago and that threatful call.

Even if, he had told her not to think about it, she can't help. That man said that Andrius had done something to his son.

She fears that, that man would come to get revenge on him by harming her. This is the thing that was the biggest problem for her, being with him.

When they were finding that accidental purse thief, she got into two troubles, even when he had no feelings for her.

But, now when she is his wife whom he loves very much, it would cost many more troubles for her. 

And somewhere, Andrius's words also gave her relief, that someone is there to protect her from all those dangers.

She does not know why, she trusts him for her life, even after knowing that he was behind all this. If he would have left her alone, then she would be leaving her life normally, and without any trouble.

I hope I'm not starting to have feelings for him... I don't want to...

---------------

'I'm coming to pick you up. I'll be waiting for you.'

Andrius sent the message to Arima, as he was now free today, so he thought to spend some time with his wife. He had planned to take her on another date today.

After that call from his father, he sensed that she is afraid now, of being the target of that guy. 

But, he would be successful in taking her out of those useless thoughts, by making her busy in their hot yet sweet session

And it would leave her to be all red and blushed as he would not even care about the surroundings and people around them. But, he cared less.

Finally, pulling the car into the parking area of the college, he came out of it in search of his lovely wife.

However, as he just closed the door of the car, he sensed strong dark energy, demonic energy, confirming that it was a demon around here.

It is not a new thing for demons to be around in between humans, but, right now he does not care what would be the motive of that demon, he must search for Arima.

Without caring about anything, he instantly went inside the gates of the college roaming his eyes here and there to see a glimpse of Arima.

He could both that dark energy and Arima's pure aura here, which was making him anxious. He was running around everywhere, ignoring everyone's weird gazes seeing him running like this like a madman.