Chapter-10

[Author's POV]

"So, that's for today, class. Complete your assignments. We'll meet in the next lecture." The professor said leaving the class as students started packing their stuff.

They were tired after the long lecture on history. Arima and her two friends came out of the class and head straight to the canteen to fill the tummy with food.

"Arima, do you have any boyfriend?" Arima choked on her drink hearing Jennie's question. After composing herself, she asked her.

"W-Why do you ask that...?" She asked her shocked by her sudden question out of nowhere. 

"I just heard a rumor in the college by a few girls, so thought to confirm with you. You know, rumors could be fake, too." Jennie told her truthfully making her sigh.

"Then this rumor is fake. I don't have any." Jennie simply just nodded at her words and again engrossed in their gossips and lunch.

But, Arima does not know why, when Jennie asked her this question, she just remembered that demon's face.

It's been a week they have again met each other, but he would not leave any chance to talk to her on the phone. Like just now when he messaged her on the phone.

Did you have your lunch?

He asked through a message making her sigh. He would start chatting with the silly messages and then force her to reply to him.

If you don't want to reply to me here, I can come there, butterfly.

Just as she thought, he was forcing her to reply to him. Telling him that she is having her lunch currently, she put her phone aside.

After that, she did not get any message from him, much to her relief. But, she did not want this type of short-term relief.

She wants that he would leave her alone, forever.

But, she is really scared to tell him that. Once, she did and the result was not good. But, she just does not want to sit and let him come after her forcefully like that.

One way or another way, she needs to talk to him about this and he must understand her situation.

It was nearly 10 in the night and Arima was still up doing her homework. But, her focus was not on her homework. Her hand was sometimes playing with her pen and sometimes writing slowly.

"I wouldn't like it if you're not thinking about me." The sudden voice made her startled and she knew to whom this voice belonged.

Turning around she saw him sitting on the bed with his deep eyes focused on her and his smile which he always wore around her.

"Why are you here?" She asked him calmly making him sigh hearing the same question again from her. 

"Don't you know?" He asked standing up from the sofa making her stand, too.

"Andrius, you can't just... come over here whenever you want... it's my house..." She told him as calmly as she could.

"What can I do in that? This is the only place where I could trap you with me." Andrius said with a smirk on his face. Then she realized that she was now trapped on the wall with him caging her in his arms.

"A-Andrius, try to understand... leave my house. I-I have some works to do." Arima told him trying to push him away. Andrius this time backed away from her. 

"I'll spend the night here." He said very casually making her shock.

"You can't..." She told him shocked.