Chapter-30

[Author's POV]

Jordan was greedy for power.  Especially for the power and authority of the title, the Demon Lord.

However, he knew this greed could cost him his life because being the demon lord is a simple battle of life and death.

If you win, you live and if you lose, you die.

Jordan knew there were full chances of him getting dead, because of the lifetime injury in his leg.

His one weakness can be the biggest weapon to his opponent on the battlefield. And that battlefield has no rule. It has only one rule. 

To survive, anyhow.

Then he decided to do something which will give him everything he wanted, even if some other sick way.

He decided to make a demon lord, which will rule the demons but, will be his slave. And his 4 sons can be the most useful weapons for that.

Especially the two half-demon. Andrius and Austin.

He had three women for him just to produce sons for him which can be the weapon for him to give the power he wanted.

The two of them were humans, who gave him a half-blood demon son. Andrius and Austin.

They were the kind of experiment for him. There were rare half-blood demons, and there were rumours that they can be very powerful, more than a simple demon.

A half-blood demon can be weakest in the early years, but if a half-blood demon can survives till the teenage years, then no one can stop that demon.

That demon's powers can increase more and more. The desire of that demon to be powerful can make him stronger. The desire to be powerful can give him more power. 

To make his 4 sons stronger, he started their training at an early age. He did not once care that they were children and he trained them to be stronger and especially to be obedient.

He was impressed with his two sons, Syed and Gabriel. But he hated how the other two were so much weak.

He thought that they both would be the strongest ones. Austin and his mother both were obedient. They obeyed him out of fear.

However, Andrius and his mother were someone who always liked to disobey him.

Alayna was the woman he forced into everything. He hated her disobedience. His other two women obeyed him, but he did not care about them. 

He wanted Alayna's submission. But, she never gave it. She was with him just for her son's sake as Jordan scared her that he would kill Andrius. 

And Andrius was his mother's blood, stubborn and disobedient.

Jordan also knew that Alayna was a very pure soul. He always enjoyed her purity and hated her stubbornness.

She always protested not to hurt Andrius whom he always punishes as he was not able to complete his training ever. He punished him for being weak.

Even after being physically weak, Jordan knew he was very smart from childhood. He learned everything fast. 

And his smart son soon turned against him, after Andrius knew how Jordan has forced his mother for everything, he started to disobey him more and more.

He started to go against him in every decision. He had even the audacity to hurt Jordan back, just like he did to his mom. He loved his mom a lot.

To teach him to obey him, Jordan turned his training to punishments and started to poison, Syed and Gabriel's minds against Andrius.