Chapter-13

[Author's POV]

"Are these black hulks also demons like him?" Amber asked looking at the guards dressed in black suits, who were keeping an eye on them as per their boss's order.

"I don't know. I've never seen them doing anything weird or abnormal." Arima replied her putting the spoon in mouth.

They all were having their breakfast in a stressful silence. Yesterday's evening was very stressful for them and it's still is, until that demon leave them and Arima alone.

Both the elders were very stressed, worried, and afraid for their daughter's safety. She was handling all these things all alone for the past month and more and they did not even know.

"What should we do now?" Her mother asked worriedly.

"We must ditch those hulks and run away from here." Amber suggested them. 

Both elders looked at each other and then to Arima who was silent. Her gaze was fixed on the food on her plate

"Arima?" Her father called her catching her off guard as she was very lost in her thoughts.

"What are you thinking?" He asked her as she looked down. Worry and fear were visible on her face.

"Arima, don't worry. Until I'm alive, I won't let that demon hurt you." Her father reassured her as she nodded.

They had their breakfast in silence which sometimes broke as Amber would be cursing him and some of the silent talks between elders.

They were not finding any way to save their daughter. They can't even run as nearly 15 guards are surrounding their house. If they tried to run, they would be easily caught by them.

As afternoon, came a knock was heard on their door. Mrs. Rivera opened the door to find a man dressed in a black suit standing there.

"Who are you?" She asked them.

"Good afternoon, ma'am. Master had ordered us to send all these things for Arima ma'am." The man standing there, Arima recognized him. Marcus.

He said pointing to the things which were in the hands of the people behind him. They came inside their house much to their shock.

"Oh! Hello! How can you just come inside the house without our permission?" Amber shouted at them.

They did not react to her words, nor anyone else's words from the family and just put the things on the table and left the house.

Arima knew what is in these boxes. Wedding things. That alone thought scares her. Without saying any word, she made her way to her room.

"Sis..." Amber tried to go behind her but her mother stopped her shooting her head. Arima wanted to stay alone and she understood it.

Arima was lying on her bed with a dull face. All these situations were making her want to run away somewhere.

But, she did not want to take any step which would lead her family in danger. This was not the first time she had seen his anger.

His anger had always scared her. He would look murderous whenever he would be angry. Their first date and yesterday's event. If she had not stopped him, Jackson would have lost his life last night. 

"Why so dull face, butterfly?" Came a familiar dark voice breaking all her thoughts. 

She turned around to face him leaning on the door with his dark charcoal eyes fixed on her. She instantly sat up on the bed.

He took calm steps towards her and sat on the bed making her back away from him more but could not as she was already at the corner of the bed.

"I know you're angry about all these sudden things." He spoke earning a glare from her making him smile.