Chapter-18

[Author's POV]

"So, that's all for today, students. We'll meet in the next lecture." The professor announced and the students took a breath of relief after the boring lecture.

It was their lunchtime, so Arima and her friend Jennie were going to the canteen.

"Lisa was saying that she met some new girl, who is now going to be the new member of our friend group."Jennie informed her and small excitement was visible in her tone, as being a very friendly person she is always very eager to meet new people.

"Oh, who is she?"Arima asked her, curious to know her new friend.

"She didn't tell me, much, she just told me that she's our junior." Jennie replied to her walking further towards the canteen. Arima just hummed and walked with her further.

After going to the washroom, both the girls came to the canteen, where they saw Lisa sitting between Pedro and the other girl, whom Arima bumped into yesterday.

Arima and the new girl gave familiar looks to each other as they recognized each other. Now, five of them were sitting at the table.

"Guys, meet Alina. She lives nearby my house and our junior." Alina smiled at them nervously. 

They all introduced each other and talk for a bit. Arima and Alina were getting close, having similar types of personalities. Just Alina was more introverted than her.

"Arima, why are you wearing this full-neck t-shirt? Aren't you feeling hot in this sunny weather?" Lisa asked sensing the weird attire of Arima. Her question made her uncomfortable.

How can she tell her that she has worn these clothes to hide the marks of that demonic jerk, which he had printed nearly all over her neck, and much darker to hide with makeup.

"Umm... I just wished to wear it today... N-nothing else..." Arima said to her nervously and Lisa did not ask many questions, too, making her relieved. Still, she was cursing him in her mind.

After so much pleading of hers, he left her alone last night, otherwise, she had assumed that he was going to cross all the limits of her.

Not to forget, today morning. He was a total shameless jerk to kiss her in front of the maids and guards while they were standing at the main door of the mansion when she was leaving for college. Only she knows how much she was uncomfortable the whole drive to the college.

However, the college is the place where she can feel free, away from him, still knowing that his men are keeping their eyes on her. But, she can't see them at all, like they were not even there.

But, the reason behind this act of his, she also understands. She knows that he is dangerous and he has dangerous enemies.

It made her remind about Gabriel, who kidnapped her on her way to run from her first marriage. She just doesn't want to think what more dangers would come to her after being Andrius's wife.

"As many as I want." Came the sound from the phone of the most troubled person for Andrius, as he was driving right now while being on the call.

Andrius's face showed clearly how irritated he was hearing the sound of the same man. Sometimes, he just wants to ignore this man at all costs, but, as this man is being a danger to his wife's life, he needs to pay some attention to him, to know what new plan he is plotting against them.

"I bring many dangers for your lovely wife. Also, I've heard from Gabriel that she is quite beautiful, too..." That disgusting sound, made him clutch the steering more tightly.

His clenched jaw was proving how much angry he was hearing those dirty words for his butterfly.

"Why do I always need to remind you, who has the upper hand here." Bringing his phone near his face, he said in an unusually calm tone making that person laugh.