62.A Perfect Ending

recommended by Bboyshow

Honestly this movie felt like a fever dream to me. I mean I would recommend this film as a soft core porn with a shitty plot rather an actual movie. 

The main story revolves around a older wealthy woman who never had an orgasm in her married life and with persuasion from her lesbian friends she decides to achieve her goal with help of a sex worker.

One of the main thing that irks me about the plot is how she decides to stay with her pedo husband despite knowing what he did to her daughter!!! Who does that!!? Also it took a long time for our leads to actually develop a relationship only for one of them to have cancer.

Although the acting performances were average but what made it worse was the editing and the random close-ups to the mundane objects around them. By the end it's was so bad that I actually found myself laughing.

But despite all that I still found myself somehow invested in the relationship and the continuous melodramatic melancholy in the background definitely is one of the factors. This was also the reason that by the end I was frustrated rather than sad when Rebecca died.

So as a bisexual who loves women the only thing I found worthwhile in this film was the sex scenes and a blonde milf.