95.Anaïs in Love

Vote for more recommendations!!!

Language: French

I have a love-hate relationship with French sapphic films, I either hate the fuck out of them or love them enough to make it my personality for the next month. And fortunately, this one was the latter. Anais is such an interesting and gay character to watch, I may not agree with all her life decisions and I don't need to, just watching her life play out is fun to watch.

I mean having an affair with a married man only to break up and fall much HARDER for his wife. This is the type of juicy drama I like to watch, I just loved her vibes throughout the movie. Every man in this film was like 'I want her, she must want me too' only for her to be 'Bitch move please, let me seduce my future wife'. It was hilarious. I also loved the sex scenes between Anais and Emelie, it was so intimate and soft, you just know a woman directed it.

As a lover of older women, I can't decide if I want to chase milfs with as much passion as Anais or be the one being pursued by such dedication. I usually don't like open endings but it seems this movie wants to be an exception in all cases, although Emelie wants to end the affair for valid reasons Anais manages to seduce her right back into her arms, Does it last? It's up to the viewers and I would definitely like to think it does.