68.Do Revenge

In the latest addition to Maya Hawke gay cinematic universe is this film which can be called a psychotic baby of Mean Girls and Clueless

In the latest addition to Maya Hawke gay cinematic universe is this film which can be called a psychotic baby of Mean Girls and Clueless. All the characters are just so unhinged I don't think therapy is going to be any help.

I support women rights but I support women wrongs even more and that is why I enjoyed all the extremely toxic shit that was going on in the movie. The only thing that I am a lil disappointed with is that Drea and Eleanor didn't kiss even once. I mean don't get me wrong I LOVE Gabbi, she is the only sane person in the entire film but no kiss even with all that chemistry between our main leads just seem like an missed opportunity .

Even with all the chaotic characters in the movie my ABSOLUTE  fav was Sophie Turner's cameo, she might only have 3 minutes of the entire screentime but her unhinged screaming and craziness just makes you fall in love with her. 

Another thing I love is that the film has elements to enjoy for every generation. Most of the jokes are funny for Gen z like me, I mean a society called 'Cis Hetero Men Championing Female Identifying Students League' ,having a bearded lizard called 'Oscar Winner Olivia Colman' are just this generation would find funny but on other other hands it also so many references from the 90's and 00's and Sarah Michelle Gellar as the principal which provides a nostalgia factor to the older generation.

I did feel like climax of movie was a bit fast paced with so many plot twists that kept on coming I was just like 'huh'. But all is well in the end and our sapphic gets the girl so what more could I want.