TWENTY SIX

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭 :
STOP BEING A DICK

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

UNFORTUNATELY, HER HUMANITY had gotten the better of her. She had rushed back to the house and burst into the basement where Vincent was surely working.

The man jumped up from his seat hastily, blocking whatever he was working on as he did so. He quickly made his way in front of her, looking down at her in worry. Both of them knew she wasn't supposed to be down there, but he looked more worried than she was.

     Her eyes didn't dare look around the room in case he was working on one of the visitors. She wouldn't chance it just in case the woman was here and dead just like her companion.

"Bo got fucked up." She blurted out, keeping eye contact in the fear that even a glance around the room would lead her to something she didn't want to see. Vincent's eyes darted around the hallway behind her, as though his brother would be following her. Once he didn't see him, he turned to her with wide eyes. She caught onto what he was trying to ask quickly, "He's at the gas station."

Vincent didn't wait any longer before he rushed out of the room, off to find his brother. (F/N) followed him, aiming to help the man in any way she could. Turns out, being helpful meant holding the door open as Vincent dragged his twin up the stairs carefully by the arms.

     Somehow, Vincent managed to bring the man up to the house. Lester wasn't there as they made it to the house. He must have been out, moving roadkill or doing whatever it was that he did.

     They entered a bedroom, the room that Bo had said was his own when he gave her a lame tour of the residency. (F/N) helped Vincent lift the heavy Bo onto his bed, and then Vincent left to retrieve his tools from downstairs.

     The woman overlooked Bo's body. The visitor had put up quite the fight from how it appeared. "Damn...Did you even get a punch in?" She rolled her eyes, "I mean, shit, you must've. He's dead."

     By the time Vincent made it back to the room, Bo was still unconscious. Vincent had lots of tools in his hands, not all of them meant for fixing people. But if it worked for him. Vincent looked between his twin and the woman, and after a moment, she caught on. He was asking if she wanted to stay, to help him fix Bo.

     (F/N) didn't have the stomach to stay in the room. Besides, Vincent's got it covered. "No thanks, I can't stomach that."

     Vincent nodded understandingly and motioned for her to leave the room, which she did quickly. She settled for sitting on the floor of the hallway, finding little ways to pass the time.

     The man left the room a few hours later, his tools having been cleaned in the bathroom connected to Bo's room. Vincent had blood on his shirt, and his hands, and he'd have to clean his tools again. But that didn't matter. He didn't appear sad. A little solemn, but not sad. Vincent stopped by (F/N) who was sitting in the hallway, nodding his head back to the door of Bo's bedroom and sticking up his thumb. She knew what he was saying. Bo's alive.

     About an hour passed Vincent somehow got ahold of Lester, and the man was parking in front of the house as quick as lighting. He truly cared about his siblings. It was admirable.