FOUR

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 :
lester the road kill picker upper

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     (F/N) LET OUT a series of panicked shrieks as she landed abruptly on the top of the bloody pile

(F/N) LET OUT a series of panicked shrieks as she landed abruptly on the top of the bloody pile. Unfortunately for (F/N), unlike Carly who went headfirst but managed to catch herself before anything serious had been done, (F/N) was launched further, landing on her rear with her leg somehow stuck under one of the many deer carcasses.

"Carly! (F/N)!" Paige shouted from above as she tried to get closer to them without also tripping down the decline.

"Paige!" Carly yelled back. Instead of responding (F/N) was grabbing her leg, her face scrunched up at the pulsing pain she felt in it.

"Are you okay?!" The blonde managed to get a look at the girls' position through the bushes and gasped.

"I'm stuck!" Carly shouted as she struggled to push herself farther away from the mess under her, but the insides simply made her slide further in when she struggled.

"Me too!" (F/N) tried to budge her leg but it wouldn't move. Not only was the animal body too heavy for her to move from this position, but she felt a sharp spike of pain every-time she tried to move.

"Go—" (F/N) gulped as she tried to keep the acid from rising up her throat, "Go get help!"

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

Their friends managed to make it to them quickly, their campsite having not been far anyways. Their friends' worried shouts neared and (F/N) felt relief, the strong smell was becoming unbearable and knowing that she was both sitting on top of it and trapped under it made her feel worse.

"Guys! Get down here!" Carly started yelling more when the voices of their friends started getting closer.

Trying to calm her breath (F/N) tried to keep her eyes away from the pile though it didn't work for long as she looked in front of her. Her mouth dropped as she felt her heartbeat speed up so fast she was sure the organ would pop right out of her chest, "Is that a fucking hand!?" The girl screeched and tried to get away but she couldn't move, the roadkill keeping her trapped in place.

This trip fucking sucks! Stuck on a pile of roadkill and looking at a hand sticking out of it! What's next? Getting kidnapped?