THIRTY

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 :
FIELD TRIP

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

A WEEK OR two had passed since Bo was completely healed, and the time she spent healing him must have done wonders for the man since he loosened his tight demand for punishment. Instead, he settled on her helping her with vehicles that he'd seemingly pull out of his ass (where did he get all of the empty vehicles from) to work on.

(F/N) was fine with that punishment, as Bo had grown a little more bearable, and instead settled upon a new goal. To get out of Ambrose, with permission. By leaving Ambrose and staying, she would gain a lot of trust from the brothers. That trust she would be able to use to her advantage for her escape.

Lester seemed to be the only one who would leave Ambrose every day, going out to shop or simply to leave. So, she would try to join. It wasn't likely that her plan would work, but she'd be damned if she didn't try.

When she went downstairs, she noticed Lester and Bo sitting on the couch. "Hi (F/N)!" Lester greeted loudly.

"Hey, Lester." She returned. She approached the couch and put her hands on the back of the seat, leaning over it slightly, "You stayin' here today?"

"Not for long, I gotta go to the store in a bit." He answered.

"Oh, can I go?" It went silent in the room at her words. It was so silent you could hear a pin drop. (F/N) felt her heartbeat pick up. Please say yes.

"What?" Bo intervened, his voice loud and confused. He stared at her like she had grown two heads.

"Can I go to the store with Lester?" (F/N) said again.

Bo turned to Lester with an expression that read 'You hear this shit too?' Lester slowly turned to (F/N), "I-I don't know if that's a good idea—"

"Why not?" She stared at him blankly.

"Because yer gonna try to run again." Bo looked at her, finding it obvious.

"No I won't." (F/N) gave him a side eye, silently telling him to stop speaking.

He didn't listen though. Why would he? (F/N) didn't think Bo was capable of actually listening to others, "We're not that stupid." Bo glared at her a bit.

"I think she could go," Lester spoke up, his voice almost hesitant.

"Are you out of yer damn mind?" Bo sat up slightly in his seat, moving to the edge of it. He was about to stand, "If she leaves Ambrose she's going to run!"

"I'll be there to watch her." Lester reasoned, "She could stay by my side."

Bo scoffed, his hands moving around wildly, "You wouldn't be able to keep track of her for shit!"

"I'd stay by him the whole time." (F/N) sounded sure of it.

"Bullshit!" Bo called out. But it seemed that the other two were teaming up on him. Perhaps that was why he appeared so upset.