THIRTY THREE

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 :
PLANNING AND PLANNING

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     (F/N) NEEDED TO run. And she needed to run soon. Ambrose was not good for her.

     She was building up too much sympathy towards the Sinclairs, it was becoming everyday life that she spent time with one of the brothers, and she had begun to enjoy it. Enjoy it.

     How ridiculous is that? She enjoyed spending time with her kidnappers. She needed to run, far, far away.

     Vincent was sweet and gentle. His hands were soft but his grip was tight, almost suffocating. His stare was permanent, everywhere she went. It was like getting a new pet that is only attached to your hip and follows you everywhere.

     Lester was kind and compassionate. His smile brightened her dim, repetitive days. He made funny jokes, although sometimes they went too far and he didn't even notice until Bo was slapping his amongst the head.

     Bo was somehow charming, in a strange sort. Somehow his asshole attitude had become hilarious. It was this that made her feel like she was losing it. Something good about Bo? Really? Had she gone mental?

     Do you see how she was describing them? (F/N) needed out before it got any worse. The more attached she grew to them, the harder it would be for her to leave when she got the opportunity.

     How would she do it?

     Would she run away in the night? The boys had lowered their security around her. It might be possible. Maybe she ran in dead daylight? It would be so dumb they wouldn't expect it. Drug them and then steal one of their trucks?

     There were too many possibilities.

     She had to escape. She would try her hardest, tooth and nail to escape. And sooner than later, she'd find her opportunity.

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

AUTHORS NOTE !

Realllly short filler.

I made a poll on my
message board asking
whether people want a
Bo fic or a Vincent fic,
and yall...it's so close

It's 6(Bo)-5(Vincent).

Posted: December 14, 2023
Words: 340
Edited: ✘︎