EIGHT

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 :
flustered strangers

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     "WHAT? WHAT IS it?" Wade rushed into the room after hearing Carly gasp

     "I just saw someone!" The brunette got closer to the window. (F/N) put down the small sculpture she was previously observing and tried to see the figure.

     "It was probably just a wax thing." The man tried to shrug it off but the girls weren't having it.

     "Well, the wax thing somehow moved cause I saw it too." (F/N) tried to see around the building from the window to find the person again but was unable.

     "No no, it wasn't a wax thing it was moving and it was freaky looking!" Carly's eyes were widened as she too tried to look for the person.

     (F/N) frowned at her friends words. Well, that's a little rude, maybe it was a worker seeing who we are because it is closed after all.

     "I'll go check it out." Wade looked around but Carly wasn't satisfied.

     "I'll go with you." Carly turned around and ordered, "(F/N) stay here."

     "What?" You want me to stay here alone when we just saw someone peeking in the window? Nonetheless, she sighed and nodded once Carly gave a firm look, showing she wasn't looking to argue. "Fine..."

     The couple shut the door behind them and everything immediately felt creepier. An eerie feeling spread across her as she tried to listen to any and every sound, trying to make sure the figure wasn't trying to sneak up on her or anything of the sort.

     Trying to keep the pair in sight (F/N) began to follow them. Using the windows as guides she entered the room with the piano and then the room with the table. Finally, she entered a kitchen and jumped from what sight met her.

     There was a man was standing in the next doorway, and the black and white dog from before calmly sat next to him. The man had wavy, dark hair that fell a little lower than his shoulders. He was wearing a light sweater with a jacket over it and dark pants. Is he who was watching us in the window? At least the hair looks similar.

     (F/N) gave an awkward wave and a hesitant but friendly grin "Hi..." Her stomach dropped at the silence, a tense feeling in the air as she worried; I'm gonna get arrested because it said closed and I'm never gonna get out of jail—Wait...he's just standing there...Why is he just standing there?