THIRTY FOUR

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 :
OOOHHHHH FUCK

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

    THE TIME CAME for her escape plan to go into action on a normal Friday evening.

     She had been out with Bo, "helping" him with the truck (standing around and complaining about how hot it was outside for a Friday) but then started exploring. He said he didn't care, but to stay close.

     (F/N) didn't really, but he hadn't called out to her. Although every couple of minutes she could feel him turn to stare at her. It was fine though, she wasn't doing anything wrong.

     Until she was.

     She had been standing at the end of the strip of stores, looking into the pet one that had the faux puppies. How convincing they were, even when she knew that they weren't real.

     "Excuse me?"

     That voice, she didn't recognize.

     (F/N) turned, finding a man standing there alone. He truly was a stranger. "He—...Hello."

     "I need a fan belt. Is there by any chance a gas station around here? A man told me there was a guy named Bo who ran it."

     "Did he drive you up here?" (F/N) asked, trying to peek at the bend.

     "No. He just told me the direction. I took my friend's car. We were camping out..." (F/N) zoned the rest of his story.

     Lester wasn't there. Bo didn't know. Vincent was probably still at the house.

     If she sent this man to Bo and ran, then he'd be distracted and wouldn't be able to catch her in time, right?

     (F/N) took a deep breath. It was the best bet she had. "Yeah, Bo's down there." She pointed to the gas station, "He's under that truck, right in front of the station. He'll help you."

     "Thank you, Miss." The man smiled, unknowingly turning to walk to his death.

     Despite her guilt, the girl didn't waste any time bursting into a sprint towards the bend. (F/N) slowed her pace as she started making her way across the water. Her feet moved carefully as she slid quietly against the moist rocks. She thought to herself as her foot almost slipped.

     She had made it through the water.

    Holy crap. She thought. I might just make it.

     But then, a harsh hand gripped her wrist, yanking her back. (F/N) slipped back into the water, her weight flailing everywhere as the person began to drag her back towards Ambrose.

     "The same fuckin' way? You think I'm dense?!"

     It was Bo. It was over. She didn't make it. But why was he here?

     "Fuck! Let me go, Bo!"

     "Trynna send a man at me! Fuckin' hell woman! Don't worry, Vincent's got 'em. Stupid fuck ain't know what was comin'."

     Bo aggressively pulled her to her feet, then lifted her in the air, tossing her over his shoulder as he began to walk. (F/N) tried her hardest to kick, to wiggle, but his grip never lessened.

     It took her a while to figure out what he was walking to since it wasn't the house. But then she noticed it was the gas station.

     "W-Why are—" She tried to ask but her words were cut off when she spotted Vincent lugging a bloody body towards the house with ease.

     "Shut up!" Bo harshly demanded as he kicked open the door to the gas station, entering and turning off the music blasting from a radio.

     Then he moved to the stairs, beginning to go down them. "Bo! Bo what are you—"

     "Shut. Up." Bo demanded as he kicked open the next door too. Now they were in the basement of the gas station, and it looked cleaner than the last time. Though there had been blood everywhere.

     Then, (F/N) body was tossed into a chair, "Bo! Please—"

     "Don't make me glue your mouth shut." Bo threatened. She tried to get out of the chair but he pushed her back, then brought his knee forward to use it to pin her midsection to the chair as he grabbed something from another table.

     The vinyl player she had shown him, the same one he had taken, was sitting on top of the desk, parts of it taken apart.

     Bo followed her eyes and spotted the mess, rolling his eyes as he pushed her back into the chair. "I was fixin' it for ya. Fuck that though." He huffed, slamming her wrist onto the arm of the chair and keeping her pinned with his knee. Finally, she saw what he had grabbed. Duct tape. And he was beginning to wrap it around her wrist, tying her to the chair.

     "Bo! Bo! Please! Don't do this! Don't!" (F/N) tried to jerk her body when he pushed his knee into her midsection to keep her still. She groaned in pain, "Fuck—"

     "Tried to leave again." He shook his head. He wasn't really speaking to her anymore, simply ranting, "After all we've done for you. You tried to fuckin' run?"

     As she struggled, the tape began to burn her skin from how aggressively she was pulling, "Bo! Please! It-It hurts!" She tried, yanking her limbs on the arms of the chair, trying to separate them. But it wasn't working.

     "Maybe you'll think about it then." Bo huffed after he finished tying her other arm up. Now she was stuck to the chair, and he didn't tie her legs. He let them flail around as though it would make her even more hopeless.

     "Bo!" She shouted, jerking her body as she tried to break the restraints, "Bo! Please!"

"Yer gone stay here and think about this."

     Then he shut the door, leaving her in the dark room that only had light shining through the vent on the roof.

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

AUTHORS NOTE !

Such a weird experience being
like "Oh, I'll just go read a fic
to give myself the motivation to
update this book" and then
realizing why I wrote this in
the first place (there were
practically no house of wax
fics)

Posted: December 15, 2023
Words: 1006
Edited: ✘︎