ELEVEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 :
who gave the psycho a gun?

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     "NICK, CARLY! HE'S in the church!" (F/N) spoke as she ran towards the duo

     "NICK, CARLY! HE'S in the church!" (F/N) spoke as she ran towards the duo. Noticing their roughed-up appearances she slowed down and concern filled her expression, "We gotta—Holy crap...what happened?"

     Carly had blood on her lips and a part of the torn fabric from her shirt wrapped around her finger—which looked shorter than the rest, though it was already stained red. She scowled and crossed her arms, "That asshole glued my mouth shut!"

     Nick rushed forward and scanned (F/N)'s body, grabbing her shoulders, "Are you okay?! Did he do anything to you?!"

     "I'm fine, he didn't find me." She motioned towards his twin, "Carly on the other hand..."

     "We're going to ask that woman for help." The brunette informed (F/N) before she brushed past her and started walking down the road where (F/N) came from.

     "...What woman?" The girl questioned as she followed Carly with a limp. I'd rather not go over there or run into Bo again.

      "The old one in the window, did you not see her?" Carly peeked over her shoulder before beginning to jog.

      Shaking her head (F/N) denied, "I don't think so...But Bo's probably still in the church so we have to watch out."

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

      "There was a woman in here!" Carly spoke as she unlocked a gate, "She was alive, she pulled a curtain back!"

     Nick jumped over the gate and began looking through the window, trying to find this woman Carly was speaking off.

     Suddenly the curtain was pulled back and an older woman was standing there. Nick jumped back and almost tripped but froze as he looked at the old woman. Curlers in her short hair as she stared blankly outside.

     After she hadn't moved despite opening the curtain twice it was decided that the woman was wax.

     "The whole town is rigged." Carly gasped quietly, her mouth dropping in disbelief.