Chapter 2

After yesterday's event, I never came back to the mansion. Mommy didn't force me to go back to the mansion because the man that I don't want to see was there.

"Thanks Kai, take care!" I smiled at him before getting out of the car. I waved at Huening Kai, my best friend before he left.

"Hey Wonyoung, our first subject is vacant. They say the teacher is sick." Yuna my classmate, greeted me at the school gate. "huh? why didn't I know that? I wish I didn't wake up early."

Yuna just laughed at me and teased me for not knowing the announcement about it.

I don't sleep well! How can I sleep if my sketch is wet! I had to do it again! Then I reviewed for my exam in a subject! Then I hurried to go to school because I thought I was late, only to find out that the first subject was vacant?!

I just stood on the side of the school gate, dumbfounded. When Yuna suddenly shook my shoulder. "hey, have you eaten breakfast yet?" Yuna suddenly asked me. I shook my head so Yuna clapped and jumped like a kid.

"but I don't feel like eating" Yuna just snorted.

"Don't force Wony, she's tired" said Sullyoon, who had just arrived.

We also entered the campus and hung out on the benches there.

Classes passed, Kai picked me up again to go to Rei's condo. When we got to Rei's condo, Kai also left because he said he had something to do.

I also took the elevator to the floor of Rei's unit. When I was already in front of her unit, Rei opened the door just in time, causing us to be surprised. "Hey wony! You're here, i miss you!" Rei screamed and hugged me causing me to laugh. "Is everyone inside already?" I asked. Rei just nodded and let me in.

"You didn't even change? You're still in uniform! Girl you don't belong here!" Yujin playfully rolled her eyes on me so I also playfully slap her shoulder and we laughed.

"Yah! You two look crazy!" Gaeul exclaimed. "True, besides, they are also noisy." Liz agreed while her eyes were still focused on the TV playing a romance movie. I approached the two and hugged them tightly. I even kissed Liz on the cheek as she stood up and walked away from me, disgusted. I laughed at her reaction.

I just put my things in Rei's bedroom and went out again to bond with my friends.

We enjoyed the whole night because there was no school the next day. When the next morning dawned, Yujin and I left Rei's condo. Since I didn't bring my car, I just kept up with Yujin.

After arriving at the condo, Yujin also left immediately so I was left alone. I'm so bored! Good thing, Yuna just texted me and asked me if I wanted to go to the mall with her, so because I was bored I immediately agreed and got myself ready.

I just wore a blue a-line skirt, partnered with a blue off shoulder crop top, I also wore my white wedge sandals that made me even taller. I just put on light make up and let my hair down. Then I took my Chanel white quilted bag and got into my car to leave.

When I arrived at the mall, I saw Yuna and Sullyoon waiting and looking very bored. When I got close to them, they immediately frowned at me. I just smiled at them and apologized.

"You're late again, wony! It's like you're always in a fashion show when you dress up!" I just explained and listened to their sermon, after that we wandered around the mall.

I found a shop that I wanted to check out but neither of them wanted to so I just said goodbye and went in alone. They both agreed and told me to just text when I'm done and they'll just go to the ice cream shop. I went in and looked at what I wanted to buy. In the end, I bought a miu miu bag and left the shop. I texted them and they said they were still there so i followed to the ice cream shop.

When I arrived, Yuna and Sullyoon were hitting each other and it was obvious that both of them were thrilled. When I sat down, I immediately asked, "What trip did you two have? Are you still excited?"

Sullyoon replied, "because we saw someone handsome earlier who was very crushable!"

I raised an eyebrow, getting interested.

Handsome, huh?

"Really?" I asked. The two immediately nodded. I left the table again to order my ice cream.
When I came back, the two were hitting each other again, obviously dying of excitement.

When I sat down, Yuna also hit me.
"Ouch! Yah! Yuna what's your problem huh?!"

Yuna whispered excitedly to me. "He is also here at the ice cream shop!"

I called Sullyoon who was staring in one direction like a fool. "OMG, girls I think he's looking at me," Yuna immediately turned to the direction where Sullyoon was looking and also smiled like a madman. "Don't be silly Sullyoon! He's obviously looking at me!"

While they were fighting, my order came, so I just ate while they were squealing like crazy. I felt Yuna pinch me which made me frown. I looked at her with surprise, but she was just looking and smiling behind me.

I was about to ask her what her problem was when suddenly someone spoke behind me.

That voice....

I can't move and I can't even look behind me. I'm afraid i'm right.

"Hi, I'm Sullyoon and you are?"

"Park Sunghoon. The name's Park Sunghoon." When I heard that I almost turned pale.

I don't want to see him anymore, do I?

He doesn't want to see me either.

Can the earth just swallow me up?

"Thank you for guiding me a while ago, i'm not that very familiar with this mall."

He's here.

Why is fate playing with us?

With me?

Fate knows that i am not good at this game,

I'm doomed!