Chapter 5

I walked into the building and sat in the lobby before texting Rei that I was here. After a while, I could see Rei running towards me and then hugged me tightly. "Hey girl, i miss you! Have you eaten?"

I broke away from the hug and smiled and nodded to her. Rei took me to her waiting room while we talked about her photoshoot today.

Because she saw me curiously looking at the make up and outfits she was going to wear, she suddenly laughed. "Because I told you, just be a model! Or artist! Or even just an idol! You honestly fit any job in the industry." Rei offered me again. I just laughed and sat on the sofa in the waiting room.

"I don't believe I can, Rei. I feel like I don't fit in that kind of work." I answered truthfully.

Rei looked at me like she couldn't believe what I said. "because you haven't tried it yet! because you don't trust yourself."

I just smiled sadly and took the strawberry shake given by the staff to drink. Rei sat down and rested her head on my shoulder.

"As long as you want to go into modeling, just tell me, okay?" I nodded.

The staff also called Rei to continue the photoshoot. I immediately followed them to watch the photoshoot. Rei asked the director permission for me so I can watch the photoshoot now.

After Rei did the shoot, I immediately showered her with praises that made her laugh.

Rei had changed into her casual outfit before we left the building. until the carpark I was fangirling over her photoshoot poses! "You look so seductive in that black gown Rei! You are really beautiful!" Rei just laughed while playfully rolling her eyes. "Duh, it's just me Wony just chill." I just frowned at her bragging.

Rei just drove to her condo where the others were waiting to choose for their outfits. Upon arrival, the squad immediately had the outfit they wanted in their hands. Rei had them wear them too and the both of us started to pick what we like too. Eventually, everyone had made their choice and got dressed.

Gaeul just wore a white jumpsuit and white stilettos. she also brought a black purse.

I'm wearing a white sweetheart top blouse and a blue wrap skirt. I also wore blue ankle strap heels and brought a white baguette bag.

Rei wore a red off shoulder dress that was just above the knees. She also wore black peep toe heels and carried a Chanel silver minaudiere clutch.

Yujin is wearing a black straight blouse and relaxed fit jeans. She also wore black ankle boots and carried a Prada black shoulder bag.

And lastly Liz, wearing a pink cocktail dress and pink pumps heels. compared to all of us, she was the only one with a simple white purse.

We were talking about the club when suddenly Liz came in and announced that the club night would not continue.

"Huh? Why? We already talked about this, didn't we? What happened?" Gaeul asked one after another.

"Easy Gaeul, that's why we won't go anymore it's because Sullyoon has a house party and we're invited so we'll just go there. And there is no dress code there so we can go straight there without changing."

Later we used Yujin's car to go to Sullyoon's house.

As soon as we entered their house, Sullyoon immediately approached us and kissed us on the cheek. "Hi girls, OMG you went tonight. I'm so happy!" I just realized it's late, I haven't even had lunch yet!

Fortunately, Sullyoon pulled us to a table and asked the food server to get us something to eat.

We were eating peacefully when suddenly, someone knocked on our table which caused us to look up at that person. I almost choked when I saw Sunghoon also looking at me.

What is he doing here?

Why is he here? Right in front of me!?

"Can i sit here miss?" Asking permission. My friends nodded so I had no choice but to nod too.

When Sunghoon sat down, my friends immediately talked to him while I just kept quiet and ate, when Sullyoon also came and sat next to me.

"Why are you silent Wony? Is there a problem?" Sullyoon asked suddenly, making my friends stop and look at me.

"Nothing." I fake a smile.

Oh geez, of course there's a problem Wony!

It's obvious that you are still bothered by Sunghoon's presence!

Stupid Wony!

Sunghoon's eyes stayed on me and he looked at me intently as if he was checking if I was really okay.

"Do you want wine?" Sunghoon asked me causing Sullyoon to look at me, eyes teasing. I just rolled my eyes at Sullyoon before looking at Sunghoon and nodded. He immediately stood up and told me to wait for him.

After Sunghoon left, Sullyoon immediately hit me softly on the arm and spoke loudly. "Girls, it looks like our Wony has a love life again!" I panicked and covered her mouth which made my other friends laugh.

"Is it true, wony? Is it Sunghoon?" Yujin excitedly asked. "How can he be her boyfriend if he's already her ex?" "Rei asked straightforwardly.

They all looked at me with wide eyes and slapped me softly. I immediately explained which surprised them even more. "So he is the one you say became your boyfriend in America?" Liz asked, surpised.

Before I could answer, Sunghoon arrived with a glass of wine. They all kept quiet and pretended to be doing something.

Sunghoon gave me the glass so I took it and thanked him. I sipped a glass of wine and turned to my friends who just left and left me with Sunghoon. I just drank until Sunghoon suddenly spoke. "Why did you leave then?" I laughed sarcastically and looked at him full of resentment.

"You cheated on me didn't you? Have you forgotten?" He looked at me with eyes full of pain and sadness. "Why would i do that?" My tears started to fall so I just bowed down to hide my tears.

"I don't know. How did you manage to fool me? Why were you able to kiss someone else? Why do you have contact with someone else and you call her baby, so cringe." he sighed and spoke softly.

"The kiss... i didn't like that. I also pushed her immediately because I knew you would be angry, I felt guilty. The contact... I never talked to her on the phone I just saved her number because mom and dad wanted it. Mom and dad want Jiheon for me. They want me to date her and then marry her soon. Even though I didn't want to... I did. Because they planned to cut our family's connection, even in business. They also plan to damage your business with our other partners to damage the reputation of your company. They will do everything just to destroy your business that your sister just handled. So I did what they wanted, but I never liked it." He explained.

"You know you can tell me, I will understand better if you tell me. But you didn't! You did not say!" I cried silently. Sunghoon moved to the seat next to me and hugged me.

"I know i'm wrong, i'm sorry okay?" I punched him in the chest but he didn't seem to feel anything. When I calmed down, I let go of Sunghoon's embrace and wiped the tears from my eyes with my hand. I also fixed myself and retouched my make up.

He just stared at me the whole time making me feel conscious of myself. Even though no one speaks  between us, I don't feel the heaviness and awkwardness between us anymore.

I feel good.

Maybe this is what I need,

Maybe we can start again,

From the start,

Without thinking about the pain.