Chapter 12

When me and Rei reached school, Rei hid behind me and sneak a glance around the students. Rei pulled me when we saw Jungwon walking towards the entrance of the school. I laughed at how miserable Rei is, at this moment.

Jungwon spotted us and changed direction as he headed towards us. When he got near us, he greeted me before facing Rei with a little smile.

"Hey..." Rei avoided Jungwon's stare as she played with the strap of her bag. "Y-yeah?" I almost laughed at how awkward Rei looks.

"Can we talk? I just want to say something" Rei slowly looked at Jungwon as she bite her lips. In the end, she agreed and tells me that they will talk about something. I winked at her and teasingly looked at her as she walked with Jungwon towards somewhere.

I was left alone that's why I decided to continue towards the classroom to watch movies while waiting for my class to start. When I arrived, Jinni is the only one inside of our class, sleeping. I tapped her a little that wakes her up and greeted her. She smiled sleepily while stretching her arms and greeted me too.

I settled on my seat and scrolled my phone for a movie that I want to watch. I was so into the movie when a sandwich appeared on my sight. I looked up to see Sunghoon holding the sandwich.

"I know you didn't ate breakfast yet judging how early you are at school, so take this" I smiled a little as I accepted the sandwich and thanked him. After that, I focused my attention on the movie that I'm watching while slowly taking a bite of my sandwich.

Sunghoon also sat beside me and took a glance on what I'm watching. "Is this your first time watching that?" I answered yes while still watching.

"Do you want some spoiler?" I now looked at him curiously as I hold on to my dear sandwich. "Just one okay?" He smirked as he ready his self to spoil me. "The guy will marry another woman. Wanna know who? The girl's sister, why? Well, they fell in love years after the girl died. Yes, the girl died but I won't tell you why." I was speechless at the spoiler I looked at the movie again before looking at him. I feel like I lost my desire to continue watching this movie so I closed my phone and just zoned out again, too stunned about the plot.

"Hey are you okay?" I looked at Sunghoon blankly while still processing the information about the plot. "I'm sorry I shouldn't spoiled it too much"  I just nodded and finished my sandwich quietly while he sits still beside me, without making a noise.
After eating, he gave me a bottle of milk that makes my eyes widen.

I thanked him and drank the milk that he gave me. He cleared his throat making me looked at him questioningly. "Are you okay?"

He stared at me for a little while before leaning closer to me making our faces so close towards each other! I blushed and tried to avoid his gaze but then he held my chin and gently turn it towards his direction that makes me return my gaze towards his face. "W-what do you need? D-d-do we have to be this close?" He chuckled at my words and stared at me with eyes full of amusement. "Are you free tonight?" I thought for a second before answering "yes".

He nodded and asked me something that's sounds tempting. "Would you like to come with me to a newly opened bingsu shop?" I bit my lips and asked him back. "Tonight?" He nodded again with a small smile and a hopeful eyes. I agreed and sat straight when I heard a cough near us.

"I think you should go back to your seat now, Park Sunghoon" Liz glared at Sunghoon, making him leave his place beside me as I greet Liz with a little smile to distract her from glaring at Sunghoon. She got distracted when I started a topic about the movie that I had just watched. We became too absorbed with what we're talking about when I saw Rei enter the room with Jungwon, laughing.

I looked at them, silently judging their interaction right now with one of my eyebrows raised. Liz noticed my reaction and hit my arm softly so I can control my reaction.

I wonder what happened with them....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So...... Short one for today's update hehehe I'm writing the next chapter so maybe I'll just make up to you guys for the next update ciao!