Chapter 9

"Happy birthday daddy!" I greeted dad early in the morning just so I can greet him before he goes outside for a scheduled meeting in our company.

"Thank you my princess, but I need to go now. I love you," dad kissed me on the cheek. I love you too daddy thank care!" My father starts his car engine and started to get outside the garage before leaving completely.

I saw Sunghoon walking down the stairs, yawning.

It looks like he had just woken up.

Suddenly I remembered the breakfast that I had prepared earlier for us. "Hey... Goodmorning" I greeted Sunghoon making him jump a little on the stairs.

"G-goodmorning....." When he finally reaches the dining area, I sat in one of the chairs. And I watch him as he look at the foods at the table.

"Come and eat now we still have class remember?" Sunghoon, without a word, sat and started eating with me.

It was very quiet when I decided to ask him a favor. "Hey.... Can I ride in your car?" He stopped eating and drank water before talking .

"Of course."

I smiled widely and urges him to eat while I prepared to take a bath.

After doing the things that we needed to do, we ride his car and got off the mansion. I'm surprised when we suddenly stopped in a familiar coffee shop.

"Why are we—" Sunoo's face suddenly pops out in front of the car. "Vicky!!!" His smile is so bright that I can't help but to smile widely too and even waved a little towards Sunoo.

He get inside the car behind and starts talking nonsense. Sunghoon frowned while listening to Sunoo and I just laugh my heart out the whole time.

"Vicky, what are your plans after graduating from school?" Sunoo asked randomly.

"I....... honestly don't know," Sunghoon and Sunoo were stunned at what I said.

"Vicky.... It's okay you still have plenty of time for you to decide" I just smiled at what Sunoo said and looked at Sunghoon whose seriously focusing on driving.

I just stared outside for the whole drive to school. When we arrived, the three of us just walked casually, without minding the time. We were almost there near the classroom when Irene suddenly blocked our way and gave me a head to toe look.

"So..... I guess you're having a good day eh? Of course, you have the two transferees flirting with you and enjoy it very much"

I felt irritated at what just Irene said right now. I arched my brow and looked at her like I'm ready for a boxing match.

"Are you really trying to get in to my nerves!? Because if that's the case, then you succeeded very well."

I pushed her lightly out of our way and gave her a death glare.

"Don't you dare Irene, don't you dare" I pulled Sunghoon and Sunoo who is just watching the drama that Irene had started.

Sunoo whistled while Sunghoon smirked a little. I just shrugged and enter the classroom with the two of them being pulled by me.

Gladly our teacher isn't here yet so we sat at our assigned seats.

"Wony!! I remembered, today is uncle's birthday right?" Yujin asked the moment my back hit the chair. "Yup, and I think there will be a small celebration later. You know dad, he doesn't like grand celebrations."

Yujin get back to her seat when our teacher entered the classroom.

I guess this is the start of a stressful day....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.... I have thought of updating to celebrate three events in my life. First is Ive released kitsch. Second, today's the birthday of the guy that I like so to celebrate his birthday, I have wrote this one. And lastly, I am preparing for Ive's comeback on April 10!! See you again dives and engenes!! Ciao!!