Chapter 6

I entered my condo and just threw my bag on the sofa. I went straight to the room and lay down on my bed. I stared at the ceiling while remembering what happened earlier.

A few hours ago...

After that conversation with Sunghoon, my friends also returned to the table. I know they noticed my eyes were swollen from crying but they didn't say anything for which I am thankful. Sunghoon also said that he was just going to talk to a friend and was going back to the table, my friends agreed so Sunghoon left as well. After Sunghoon left, Yujin immediately hugged me and patted my shoulder, saying nothing.

I just hugged back and smiled then we immediately let go because Rei wanted to go to the dance floor. We also danced with Sullyoon and Yuna while talking and drinking beer.

After finishing one beer I also stopped because of the fear of getting drunk. because I wanted to go home, I said goodbye to my friends and step outside Sullyoon's house. But before I could completely leave, Sunghoon pulled me and took me with him to his parked car. "I'll take you to your condo, just tell me your address." he ordered.

Because I didn't want to hail a taxi, I just told my address.

While we were in the middle of the trip, I suddenly craved for coffee so I looked at Sunghoon and smiled cutely which he immediately noticed. He laughed and looked back at the road and asked me. "Why? What do you want?" I sat up and answered excitedly.

"Coffee!" he chuckled and drove to the coffee shop known here in Seoul. After we arrived, I went to the coffee shop while Sunghoon parked the car.

Sunghoon also followed and we walked to the counter. Sunghoon spoke to the staff before grabbing me by the arm and pulling me to a corner of the shop. After we sat down, a man came with a big smile on his face. "Hey sunoo, where is the ice americano and the coffee milk?" Sunghoon greeted the cute guy.

He looks familiar.... where did i see him?

"My staffs are making it now. Why are you suddenly so impatient?" While they were looking at each other, the man looked at me and suddenly smiled big.

"Wony!" He asked in surprise. I looked at him in confusion, which made him frown. "You don't remember me?" I immediately shook my head. His eyes rolled and he looked at me as i have committed the biggest sin ever.

"I was your classmate back then in America, you dummy! You were my Vicky back then, right!?" I frowned because of the name he called me. My eyes widened when I realized who he was.

"Ddeonu!? is that you!? are you my sunshine!?" I squealed with joy when he smiled and nodded. I stood up to hug him. I frowned when Sunghoon pulled me to sit next to him and walked over to my seat. I glared at him while Sunoo burst out laughing. Fortunately, there are no more people and we can make noise like this. Our order arrived while Sunoo sat in front of us and just stared at us.

I immediately took my iced Americano and drank it. When I tasted it, I was overwhelmed by the delicious taste. "Is it delicious?" Sunoo asked.

I immediately nodded and raised one hand to give a thumbs up which made Sunoo and Sunghoon laugh softly. "You are really adorable Vicky, nothing has changed." Sunoo fondly said.

I just snorted and bit my lip to prevent a smile from the praise I heard. "I agree. So adorable, so beautiful." Sunghoon said while staring at me too.

"S-stop it!" I said shyly.

They just talked so I looked at the interior view of the coffee shop. "Whose coffee shop is this Ddeonu?" I asked. He immediately pointed to himself and looked at me proudly. I just rolled my eyes before finishing my iced americano and asked Sunghoon to leave. The three of us said each other goodbye before Sunghoon and I got back in his car. We went straight to my condo. upon arriving, I got down and waved to him again before he left.

Back to present

I sighed and entered the bathroom to take a quick shower and change into my black pajamas. Then I took my phone from my bag on the sofa and went back into my room to lay on my bed. After lying down, I just checked my friends' messages and replied that I was home and safe.

Then I went to sleep and woke up early the next day.

I immediately got up and took a shower, got ready and put on my uniform, ate, and went to the carpark to get my car to go to school. Rei called me and told me to meet at the field because it was still early. I just agreed and ended the call.

When I got to the school carpark, I got out of my car, but I couldn't walk until I saw a familiar white Ferrari parked next to where I parked.

Can that be him?

I just shook my head and walked to the field. After arriving, I saw Rei with Liz on the benches.

Before I even got close to the benches, my eyes caught the man I had been thinking about. I immediately ran to Sunghoon. And hit him on the arm to startle him. And he was surprised, I raised an eyebrow at him to ask why he was in our school.

"What? I have transferred here so I will study here." He explained to me which I just nodded.

I looked around him and when I made sure he wasn't with anyone, I pulled him to the benches where Rei and Liz were sitting already. When they saw me and Sunghoon, Rei and Liz waved at us and kissed me on the cheek.

I made Sunghoon sit next to me when I sat down on the bench. Sunghoon followed what I said and sat next to me. But I noticed that Sunghoon sat on the other side of the bench, leaving a big space between us. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows again but he just avoided looking at me.

"Do we have a problem?" I suddenly asked making Sunghoon look at me.

He nervously shook his head and said goodbye, then hurriedly left the benches. My two friends were wondering what Sunghoon was doing. I just shrugged my shoulders because I didn't even know what was going on.

What is happening to you Park Sunghoon?

But why am I worried?

Jang Wonyoung fix yourself! You shouldn't be like this! You're getting soft!

Sunghoon is really not good for my heart!

Gosh.