Chapter 15

We are now eating together, Yujin included. I can't help but notice how Rei and Liz keep glancing at each other then at Yujin, stifling a giggle.

I look at Yujin who seems to be murdering her cheesecake, looking troubled as ever. I sighed and ate quietly.

The whole day passes, and now I'm laying on my bed, here on my condo. I'm relaxing when my phone suddenly vibrates, making me jolt in surprise. I checked my phone only to see Sunghoon's message.

Sunghoon: hey are you free tomorrow?

                                      Huh? We have                                    Class tomorrow.

Sunghoon: it's definitely weekend tomorrow.

                                      ......

                                      I'm free then.

Sunghoon: would you like to.......

                                     What?

Sunghoon: accompany me on my visit on my grandparents?

                                      .......sure

Sunghoon: great! Thank you, I'll pick you up tomorrow then?

                                      Looking
                                  forward to that.

After that message, I slept peacefully. The next day, I woke up early to jog around my condominium. While jogging, I suddenly heard a honk of car which made me halt in my steps.

I look at the car and saw Sunghoon's car. Panting, I waited for him to get out of his car before walking slowly to him.

"Why are you already here? It's still early." He looked at me and slightly smirk. "Goodmorning too" I shrugged and jog away from him, ignoring him.

"Wait for me!" I looked back to see him driving again his car. When he catch up to me, I sighed and stopped jogging.

"Open the passenger door please." He quickly unlocked the door of the passenger seat, giving me an opportunity to seat inside the car. "Let's eat breakfast on a cafe?" He looked at me eagerly. "Sure, let me just change clothes before that" He started driving again to my condo.

After arriving, I quickly changed into a white tank top and a black sweatpants. We didn't waste anytime and drove fast to the my favorite cafe. When we entered the cafe, the aroma of coffee greets us.

I noticed how some of the staffs' stares darted on Sunghoon. I raised a brow and rolled my eyes. "Hoon, I think I would like a strawberry waffle." As I said that, I glared at the cashier girl who I think noticed my glare.

I think Sunghoon noticed it too, because I saw his little amused smile before nodding a little. "Find a table now and wait for me there, okay?" I just glared at the cashier who's now bowing her head. I nodded beforen moving towards a table in a corner.

I waited a few minutes in our table, playing with my phone. I only stopped playing at my phone when I smelled the strawberry waffle that I ordered. I looked up to see Sunghoon putting our order on our table.

I smiled and happily ate my waffles as Sunghoon bit on his sandwich. "Do you have plans today?" I asked while watching him munch his food. He drank first before he shook his head. "Do you have one?" Now it's my time to answer. "None." I giggled at our answer as I focus again on my food.
After we finished our meal, we decided to walk around the park near the cafe. I run towards the park when I saw a very cute dog. Sunghoon also followed, confused of why I run suddenly. When he saw the dog, his eyes obviously lit up.

I squatted and patted the dog's head. "You're so cute!" Sunghoon also squatted and played with the dog. "The dog is cuter than you." I looked at Sunghoon, offended.

"What did you just said!?" He laughed hard as I hit him on his arm.

I swear to life, this guy is good at stirring my emotions.

Curse you to hell, Park Sunghoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short update just to release my delusions. The visit of grandparents will be on the next chapter!!! Ciao!!!!