Chapter 3

"This is not the book that I like," my gosh! It's irritating and stressful to find the book i want to buy. After my two friends talked with Sunghoon, we went to the bookstore to find if the books we wanted were in stock. But I still can't see what I want!

"Wony, I have found the book you are dreaming of!" Yuna suddenly called me.

I immediately approached her and grabbed the book to see if the book I was looking for was true. I smiled widely when I confirmed that the book Yuna got was indeed correct.

With teary eyes, I looked at Yuna and hugged her tightly. "OMG! I love you Yuna you're really my life saver!"

Yuna laughed softly and hugged me back and whispered to me. "What do you pay me?" I broke away from the hug and looked at Yuna.

"I have a new Prada bag, limited edition, do you want it?" Yuna smiled and agreed.

Sullyoon just sighed and rolled her eyes before we paid at the counter. My two friends just complained because they couldn't see Sunghoon anymore.

We went home late at night. When I got home, I just rested for a while and reviewed again for my studies.

Mommy called and said that I have to go to a family dinner because aunt and uncle, Yujin's parents, are also there. "Family dinner? Where will it be held?" I asked.

"In the mansion my daughter. Please be there, okay? I'll expect you to be there." I just sighed and ended the call.

I just stared in front of my window to see the sun setting in the sky. Looking at the scenery, I remembered all our memories that have a connection with the sunset. I smiled sadly and shook my head to ignore my memories.

I just went back to my bed and stared at the ceiling.

Is he there?

Park Sunghoon......

Do I really have to go there?

"What is happening to me? I should not be affected by him. It's been a while since we broke up!" I convinced myself that it's over, we won't be together anymore.

I took my yellow box pleated skirt and yellow crop top from my closet. I also took out a maroon midi dress and stared at the three pieces of clothes that were out to see what looked best.

Later on, I chose the dress to wear. "Much better"

I just fixed my hair and put it in soft curls, I also put on light make up. "What color is better? Red or pink? I think pink." I put the color I chose on my lips and then stood up to choose shoes and a bag.

I just chose a black purse and black heels to complement my outfit. I hurried to the parking lot of the condominium where I was staying because mommy called and said I was late for dinner.

"Auntie said you are late again so she sent me here. Wony, you will never change." I just smiled cutely at Kai and got into his car. When we got to the mansion, I just thanked him and went inside the mansion.

I just greeted my parents and Yujin's parents, then I just sat in the dining room and was silent there. No one makes noise and they still seem nervous. I raised my eyebrows and looked at the faces in the dining room. I wondered if there was one missing. I saw that he was not here. The man I was nervous to see was not here.

"Are we still waiting for someone to come?" I asked, hopeful.

"No more, why?" They all looked at me like they were saying 'are you crazy? Don't you want him here?'

"Nothing. It's okay, shall we eat?" They sat down and ate quietly.

The silence was only broken by someone coming to the dining table. "Sunghoon? You come back early, do you want to join us for dinner? Daddy asked Sunghoon, who was clearly shocked.

Sunghoon turned to me before finally agreeing and sitting at the dining table.

When he sat down, I immediately looked at him with a fake smile. "Eat it, it's delicious." I said sarcastically.

He looked at me, with amusement in his eyes. He immediately took a bite and looked at me which made my eyes roll. "Yummy?" I asked him with my sweet voice.

He almost choked on what he was eating which made me laugh secretly. I immediately gave him water and pretended to be worried about him. He immediately nodded and said he was okay.

I just stared at him and he kept looking away so I just laughed and stopped teasing him. When I looked at my aunt and uncle I saw them looking at the two of us
Sunghoon, surprised. I just grinned and continued eating.

I will no longer be affected by your presence,

Park Sunghoon,

I promise.