Chapter 13

"Finally!"

Classes already ended and I'm so excited to leave and go home. I looked at Sunghoon's seat and find him drawing something on his sketchpad. I walked towards him and tried to peek at his drawing when he suddenly closed it and stared at me making me jump a little in shock.

"What the hell? You surprised me!"

"Why are you sneaking peek here?" I'm trying to construct my words into a sentence to explain when his phone suddenly rings. He looked at me, asking for permission and when I nodded he answered his phone.

"Hello?................. Sorry, but I have some other plans already................ I'm not your boyfriend or something to always be free for you............... Nah, I'm not gay, you brat...... Bye."

I was confused the whole time he was talking on his phone that I think he noticed my confused expression that made him laugh so hard.

"What are you laughing at?" I pouted as he calm himself in front of me.

"Nothing, can I take you to the bingsu shop already?" I looked at him and remembered his request to take me to the newly opened bingsu shop. "Hmm.... Okay."

He smiled and offered to carry my bag as we started to make our way towards that bingsu shop. I wonder how tasty is their bingsu there?

Hmm......

As we're walking down the street, we saw Rei and my cousin Yujin, walking towards the same path as ours. Rei is talking and giggling while Yujin seems to be busy on her phone.

"Girls!" Both of them looked at my way as I wave at them. "Wony! You're with.... Sunghoon?" I looked at Rei who's obviously curious at us. I just smiled and nodded before walking faster to hide my flushing red face.

"Wait!" I stopped walking and looked back to see Sunghoon looking at me with furrowed brows, looking confused as ever. I mouthed "why" and he points towards a direction and when I look at it, I saw the bingsu shop with a lot of people inside. I actually walked past the bingsu shop making me feel embarrassed as I walked back to him.

He just chuckled and led me inside as I still hide my presence behind him. When we saw a vacant table, Sunghoon asked me to occupy the empty table as he order. He also asked what flavor I want and of course, I told what I want.

Duh.

I scanned the interior of the shop when I noticed a girl blushing so hard as she stares at Sunghoon. My blood suddenly boils just looking at her.

Come on girl, you look like you're hunting for a prey, huh.

If only looks can shoot daggers, that girl would be laying at the floor now, lifeless. I only stop glaring at that girl when Sunghoon suddenly turned around with a tray of bingsu on his hands.

When he reached the table, I found myself glancing at that girl's reaction and saw her looking irritated. I flashed my sweetest smile as I accept my bingsu from Sunghoon's hands. And when he sat already I saw the girl making her way towards an empty table just beside us. That made me raise an eyebrow, just what in the world is she thinking?

I snapped out of my thoughts when Sunghoon chuckled again making me look at him. After turning my attention back to him I saw him smiling as he stares at me.

"W... Why.... What..... W–what are y–you laughing and smiling about?"

I'm starting to get uncomfortable with his stares.

"You look cute getting irritated and sulking at the same time" I felt my cheeks burning up as I scoop a bingsu again and shoved it in my mouth.

He just continued to eat his bingsu just like I did as we keep quiet. But I suddenly thought about Yujin and her 'hang-outs' with her 'friends'.  I looked at Sunghoon and I think he noticed me looking at him as he looked at me questioningly. I shrugged and asked him to go out already since we're finish eating here.

As we're walking again back to school, he suddenly talked making me looked at him.

"What's bothering your mind?" I hesitated first before telling him my thoughts about Yujin's absence everytime that we have a family bonding these past days.

"Maybe it's really just hang-outs. Why not talk to her?" I sighed as I take his advice into consideration.

When we reached the carpark of the school, I stopped in front of my car and turned to face Sunghoon. "I'll get going now, you should too. And drive safe okay?" He smiled and patted my head. "Of course, I'll drive safely. I'm assuming you going home in your condo tonight?" I nodded and smiled.

I turn my back to him as I enter my car but before I could finally settle and start the engine, he said something. "I'll call you when I get home, so please don't ignore me." I laughed as I said my goodbye, started the engine, and drove away from school.

When I get home it's already late at night because I stopped by at a grocery to shop for food supplies and other necessities. I am so tired that I don't want to move and just lay my body on my bed.

I suddenly remembered Sunghoon's words. "I'll call you when I get home, so please don't ignore me." And as if on cue, I heard my phone rang as I sat up and took my phone from my nightstand. I inhaled a deep breath as I answered his call.

"Hello?"

["Hey"]

"....."

[" Did I disturbed you? I'm sorry, I'm just calling to tell you that I am home now."]

"Oh no, you didn't disturbed me at all, it's just... I didn't actually expect you to call since it's late already...."

["Are you tired already? I'm sorry do you want me to hang the call now?"]

"No!"

I slapped my forehead due to my obvious desperation.

"Can you...... Can you talk to me until I fall asleep?"

There's a silence on the other line as my heart race fast. I'm so nervous right now!

The hell Wony!? Being nervous in a call? Are you some sort of a kid?

["If that's what you want, I'll do it"]

We talked for a long time until he offered me something that I couldn't resist. "Do you want me to sing a song for you?...... Just like the old times." I felt butterflies thinking that he'll sing for me!

".....Okay."

And as I heards his voice singing, I slowly drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~So........ I'm guilty that I had left this story again and I'm sorry guys I'll try to make since Christmas season is slowly approaching!!!! But for now, I can only update slowly.