Chapter 7

After Sunghoon left, the three of us were left on the benches and just talked. "Have you finished your sketch Wony?" Liz asked me. I nodded causing Rei to stayed still while Liz grinned. "Let's just drink beer at my condo, Rei." Rei immediately agreed causing Liz to laugh hard. I looked at them, confused. Liz immediately explained. "Rei doesn't have a sketch to pass on our first class because she didn't make one."  I looked at Rei in disbelief. She immediately raised both her hands, a sign that she was admitting her mistake. I just rolled my eyes at her then stood up because the bell rang.

"Hey wony! Will you come to the condo later!?" I immediately shook my head before running to my classroom. The two also ran because of my running.

After arriving in the classroom, the teacher was still not there so Rei and Liz came to me to hit me on the back. "You tired us! Your legs are long, how about us!?" Panting, I immediately drank water from my tumbler and offered it to Rei and Liz but they refused.

Yujin and Gaeul have also arrived. We greeted each other before they finally sat in front of the three of us and Leeseo. "Hey Leeseo, good morning." "Yujin greeted her. Leeseo just looked at her and smiled.

Leeseo is also my classmate and friend. She often can't catch up with our bondings because she's our class representative that competes in quiz bee competitions here at school. Karina immediately tapped her on the shoulder and talked to her.

"What's the topic? Maybe I can join?" Jinni interjected in their conversation. "Your seat is in the front, did you really go to the back just to gossip?" Leeseo asked, shaking her head.

Jinni talked but had been cut off when some men came and pushed each other towards inside the classroom. One of them took the lead and went straight to the back of the classroom to sit there. Leeseo immediately rolled her eyes and whispered something that I heard.

"Feeling smart and feeling king is here." "I immediately prevented myself from laughing and glanced at where Niki was sitting.

Niki also seems to have heard that because he looked at Leeseo. Leeseo also looked at him and the battle between their gazes began. after a while, Niki also averted his eyes and just read the book he was holding.

I was surprised when Liz suddenly stood up from the chair and approached Jake. Jake smiled at Liz and gave her the... chocolate? Why is he giving chocolate to my friend?

Liz immediately took it and hit Jake on the shoulder. Jake just laughed and the two of them sat down while talking. Until now, I still cannot accept what I had just saw.

Rei was just sitting on the side when Jungwon approached her and pulled her upright. Rei laughed and went with Jungwon out of the classroom.

When I approached Yujin, she had a video call! I looked at who it was and I was even more surprised! Yeonjun!? What's going on!?

Since Gaeul was the only one who didn't talk with someone, I approached her.

But I was wrong.

She was talking to someone and she was obviously teaching him a subject. And when he turned to Gaeul, I recognized him immediately.

Heeseung.

I just slapped my forehead and planned to seat down when i saw someone come again. My eyes widened and approached them both. "Ddeonu!? Sunghoon!?"

The two looked at me, Sunoo smiled and waved while Sunghoon just looked away. I came closer and hugged Sunoo and I was going to hug Sunghoon too when I realized what I was going to do. I immediately lowered my two arms and just smiled at Sunghoon.

"Vicky! Guess what? We are also your classmate!" I just clapped in joy and jumped up and down. Sunoo laughed at my reaction and pinched my cheek. "My baby Vicky is really cute, that's why you're my baby." Sunghoon cleared his throat and entered the classroom, Sunoo and I also followed.

Kai also came so I also pissed him off because he didn't show up last time at school. Kai just ignored me and sat in his chair which made me giggle softly.

It's funny, I don't even know the reason but I feel that my next few days in this classroom will be better.

But before everything, I have to find out what is going on with Sunghoon.

Park Sunghoon, let's see.