Chapter 4

After eating I had a video call with Kai in the garden. "Hey, have you eaten yet?" I asked Kai, worried.

"Yup, Rei and Liz are with me." Kai showed Rei and Liz on the call watching a horror movie. I immediately waved at them during the call, so they both greeted me before focusing on what was being watched, which made Kai and I laugh.

While Kai and I were talking, Liz suddenly screamed and cried and ran to Kai while Rei just laughed. Liz just hugged Kai and told me that Rei was bullying her which made me laugh again. I said goodbye to them and ended the call before going inside because it was too cold.

My parents and Yujin's parents looked at me when I entered the house. They also stopped laughing which made me feel embarrassed. Good thing they continued talking again after I nodded to them.

When I went up I was surprised to see Sunghoon sitting on the sofa on this floor. "How was your call?" He asked curiously.

I raised my eyebrows at him and rolled my eyes, i started walking into my room. "Is that your boyfriend?" He asked curiously.

"What do you think? It's none of your business anyway." I bravely answered.

I walked again and entered my room and went straight to the bathroom to soak in the water in the bathtub. When I lay in the bathtub, I immediately thought of Sunghoon's question earlier.

Why does he want to know?

Maybe he is just curious.

After soaking in the bathtub I put on white pajamas and went to sleep. The next day I woke up and got myself ready before going downstairs to eat breakfast. When I arrived, mommy and daddy were already there with Sunghoon, eating.

I stepped back and was ready to go upstairs again when daddy called me. "Princess, you're awake. Eat now, are you going home to your condo?" I came to the dining room and sat next to mommy before answering what daddy said.

"Not yet daddy, first I will go to the location of Rei's photoshoot, she said she needs a companion because later we will go to the club together with the squad." I also got something to eat and also ate quietly while the three of them talked.

After eating I got dressed right away and put on regular jeans and a white tank top. I also wore a maroon crop top jacket and brown ankle boots. I just let my hair down and put on light makeup.

I took my white purse that came from my closet here in my room at home and also moved the things I was going to bring inside. When I went downstairs, Sunghoon was waiting in a plain white shirt and regular jeans and white rubber shoes. I admit that he looks handsome even though he's wearing simple outfit.

I was surprised when he suddenly stood up and approached me. wide-eyed, I stepped back from him. He stopped and sighed.

"Your dad said i'll take you to where you're going because he can't take you there and he's late." I was quiet so he walked out and i just followed him to the garage.

When we arrived in front of his car, he opened the door for me which surprised me. I immediately looked at him but he just entered the driver's seat of his car.
Blushing, I also entered the car, next to him.

"seat belt." I flinched and nervously looked at him. "O-okay..."

So embarrassing Wony!

I just played with my phone because of the awkwardness I felt. I also told Sunghoon the location that Rei texted me before becoming silent again.

After a while I got bored with my phone so I put it down.

Is the location still far?

Unconsciously, I just stared at Sunghoon.

Why are you so handsome, Park Sunghoon?

I was startled when Sunghoon looked at me and smiled. I looked away because of embarrassment.

Gosh, doesn't anyone want to get me out of  here? I will die of embarrassment!

After a long silence we arrived at the location of Rei's shoot. I got out of his car first and looked out the window of his car.

"Thank you for the ride, i'll just make it up to you." I said.

Sunghoon chuckled and move his face closer to mine. He stared at me and smiled.

"I'll wait for it then. See you around, Wony."

After he said that I stood up straight blushing out of embarrassment, he laughed and closed the window of his car before driving away.

I was left stunned and my heart was beating fast.

Wony, calm down okay?

What did you do to me, Park Sunghoon?