Do you know you're oppa's first boyfriend?

It was one of those Saturdays. The day was bright and sunny, a little free time in between busy days of university, when Taehyun and Yeonjun had gone out shopping in their favorite thrift stores and expensive boutiques. A bonding time they always shared since becoming friends in their first year.

That was how close they are. On top of being classmates and fellow performers, they're also big fans of fashion; dressing up to express their individualities, and having modeling experiences.

There's already a couple of paper bags in hand when they decided to stop and catch up in one of the cafés they frequented. A posh, flowery and blue-themed shop in the middle of the mall, serving tea and cakes that had quite fit their tastes so well they kept coming back.

The two friends sat across each other, joking and laughing over matters in their course, ranting over lectures that didn't quite make sense. They may not have been friends for that long, but they couldn't deny that strong connection binding them through. It was always comfortable and assuring.

Well, until Yeonjun had asked him this question, and the entire atmosphere shifted to something unfamiliar.

"What's going on between you and Beomgyu?" Yeonjun asks, like a normal friend would upon seeing them with another person. Yet there was a lingering emotion hidden behind Yeonjun's irises telling that he wasn't just asking this out of curiosity and gossip.

However, Taehyun was oblivious to it. Immediately flushing at the mention of the racer. "Oh! I forgot I didn't tell you yet. You weren't answering the group call last night when I told Kai everything." He says, smiling and looking so happy it caused Yeonjun's heart to gradually sink with dreaded prediction.

"Beomgyu and I are officially dating now!"

Yeonjun paused on sipping his drink, feeling his world slowly put to a halt. "What?"

Taehyun giggles, recalling the events last night by the river. When both of them popped the question.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Taehyun asks at the same time as Beomgyu declares, "I want you to be my boyfriend."

He had asked that question after a minute of comfortable silence from Beomgyu's confession. When the two of them are pressed against each other's warmth — Taehyun in his jacket and Beomgyu in his presence — right after the lights and fountains had flickered off to bring back the serenity of the night.

They smiled at each other, admiring and sincere, and then they're official.

"Beomgyu is my boyfriend!" Taehyun says again, liking how the statement sounds from his own mouth. Feeling the giddiness rise from under his skin while he picked up the phone after one ding!

Yeonjun gaped at him, ascertaining whether he was telling the truth. But Taehyun only had pink on his cheeks and a smile on his lips, his entirety glowing with happiness as he check the message. He didn't have to guess who it was from judging by the sparkle in his eyes, and it felt like salt being rubbed to the wound.

Especially when this glow brightened even more and—

"Hey! I thought you had somewhere to go?" Taehyun suddenly addresses to someone else. Yeonjun stiffens, hoping it wasn't who he thinks it is, turning to see—

"It ended early and I happened to pass by." Beomgyu says, pulling a hand from his pocket to hold Taehyun's reaching ones.

Taehyun grins teasingly as he scoots over to give him space to sit. Yeonjun was watching how Beomgyu's expression melts into a fond gaze. "Your meeting was on the other side of the city, Gyu."