You don't have to dance.

It was a mistake introducing Beomgyu to the world of tiktok.

Taehyun hadn't thought of it much when his boyfriend had captured his videos amazingly — almost like how a tiktok star would, if you may. Making some of them viral, and helping him gain a lot of followers in the platform, sometimes even appearing on his own FYP.

But it definitely surprised him that time he asked him to join one shoot . . . and Beomgyu knew what to do.

"Is this the tiktok where you'd tie my hands and sneak into my arms?" Beomgyu asks when Taehyun borrowed the hair tie he always has on his wrist. In front of them is the phone perched on a stand and angled to capture them.

Or well, supposedly.

He stared at him, dumbfounded. "How did you— Can't you just pretend you didn't know what it's for?" Taehyun whines, glaring when Beomgyu chuckles.

Pressing the record button, a sound comes on and Taehyun entwines his own fingers together, urging for Beomgyu to do the same. He plans on flustering his boyfriend from this viral couple tiktok trend, a different one from his original plan, but said boyfriend is one step ahead.

The moment Taehyun raises the fingers of one hand up, instructing the motion, Beomgyu intercepted by holding on it instead, placing it overhead. Making the performer immediately blush, hands pinned against the imaginary wall as he's faced with Beomgyu's smirking lips.

"You know, this feels like deja vu." Beomgyu whispers hotly, voice low and flirty. Caressing the side of Taehyun's hips with a thumb. "When you were trying to fluster me back then but it always backfires.

"Maybe you should dance for me instead. That's a guaranteed success."

Taehyun pushed his annoying face away, red and bothered.

"Hello, dad? Can you help me apply for a driver's license?"

"Why aren't you asking your boyfriend about it?"

"I want it to be a surprise."

Dance with me, dance with me, dance with me

Beomgyu's eyes bore straight through him as he dances in front of the mirror, practicing his part and monitoring his movements. His own voice reverberated throughout the room, clear and powerful, ensuring that his performance is of high quality. Even if this project is group-focused, there's still individually-graded criteria they should meet.

And he's confident. Most of them in the class are. There's not a hitch they've faced during the preparation of their project — seamless that it was dubious. Yet they didn't need to worry because they've prepared so hard for this and it shows through the satisfactory applause their adviser gave them on the previous rehearsal — providing points they need to note and tips on how to better accentuate the highlights and they've continued working on them.

It was going pretty well. Too well. Which is why they should've expected the problem that came knocking through the door.

"Taehyun." It was Yeonjun, with a distressed expression on his face and hair messy from relentless pulling, sounding more professional than friendly. As always. "We have a problem."