Chapter 11

Elliana pov:

"Don't forget you have a quiz next Monday. Be prepared and study this weekend. Class dismissed"

I packed my books and belongings, and put them in my bag. I stood up from the desk and swung my bag over my shoulder. I then walked over to Issy, who was in Calculus class with me.

"I hate this class" I groan

"It's not bad, it's pretty easy" She replies shrugging her shoulders

"Yeah right, you like math" I say

We walked out of the class together discussing the matter of math and how hard or easy it was. Issy and I have grown really close to each other, I consider her my sister. I consider my whole team my sisters.

We walk over to Eat Joy to eat before practice in a few hours. We walk in the restaurant and head into the line.

"You know today after practice we have to pack to go to St. john's university," Issy says turning to me

"Really?" I say pretty surprised

"Yeah" She responds

"How come I didn't know until now" I ask

"You probably muted the group chat so it didn't interrupt your time with Paige" She says

I blush and look away. "That might be true. But only because you guys spam" I say

"At least it isn't like the one with the boys in it" She says referring to that group chat we have with the men's team

"I had to mute the notifications on that group chat," I reply chuckling

It was finally our time to order our food. I ended up ordering a chicken bowl with a gatorade. Issy and I ordered the same thing. We split the bill in half and grabbed our food. We sat at one of the empty tables and ate while conversing with one another.

After lunch it was about 1, so we went up to our dorms to get ready for practice which was at 4.

I ended up changing into a Uconn Soccer shirt with the matching shorts. I put on some long nike socks and packed my soccer bag. I braided my hair so it would be out of my eyes.

I looked out the clock and saw that it was only 2:12 so I decided I would pack for my game this weekend against St. john's.

I packed my clothes for the weekend with my soccer uniform. I grabbed one of Paige's hoodies and put it in the bag just in case it would be cold. I then placed my essentials I would need for the days.

After I finished packing it was about 2:54. I still had some time until practice so I decided to facetime Paige. On the second ring she picked up the phone.

"Hey beautiful ," She says through the phone

"Hey babe" I greet smiling

"What you up to" She asks

Paige was laying in her bed. She had a hoodie on. She looked like she had an off day.

"Nothing much really, I just finished getting ready for practice, and I also finished packing for my away game this weekend" I say

"Your leaving me" She pouts

"Just for the weekend, I'll be back before you know it" I respond smiling at her childless self

"Who are you up against?" She ask

"Saint John's" I say

"Ohhh, when do you leave" She asks

"Tomorrow at midday" I answer

"I gotta use up my cuddle time before then" Paige says in a cute childlike voice

"We can make that the rest of the day after my practice, and if you have time for it" I say

"I always have time for you" She replies

I smile at her response. I look at the time and notice it's almo set time for practice.

"I'll call you soon, ok?"

"Ok see you later princess" She says

"See you later bub" I say before hanging up

Once I'm off the phone with Paige I grab my soccer bag, and place my phone in my pockets before heading out with Issy.

-

"Good job ladies. Get a good night's rest lady's, I'll see you all tomorrow." Coach says before walking away

We all walk over to the locker room to change.

I change out of my cleats and put on my slides. I throw on a hoodie before swinging my bag across my shoulders.

"See you later guys" I wave

"See you" they all shout

I head up to my dorm to shower. Once I finish showering I put on some pajama pants with a baggy t-shirt. I grab my phone.

I walk towards where Paige's dorm is and knock. She opens it, and immediately a smile creeps on her face.

"Hey" she says

"Hi" I say back

She wraps me in a hug before letting me in. She grabs my hand and leads me to where her bed is. She lays down and motions me to lay down beside her.

She wraps her arms around me and immediately kisses the top of my head. I play with her hair, she closes her eyes at the feeling and hums.

"How was your day" I ask in a quiet voice

"It was relaxing, but I missed you" Paige says

"I missed you too" I respond

Paige looks up at me and turns to face me. She tucks one of the strands of my hair behind my ear.

"You completely have my heart Elli. I love you. I really do." Paige says

My heart flutters, it's doing backflips.

"I love you too Paige" I say smiling

She leans in and places a loving kiss on my lips. I can sense the love. This kiss wasn't like the ones we had before. This one had meaning. It showed how much we loved and cared for each other.

We pull away smiling at each other. The rest of the night we spent cuddling and talking until eventually we fell asleep.